Did you miss me?

ChaoticMantis

Its been a while, possibly a few months since i departed as both a player and my staff position of the staff member everyone loved to hate ;D
but due to life calming down now. the virus is back.

however, its the old virus everyone knew. I've given in to my chaotic nature and had a few battles with Cthulhu, which I won thanks to my ginger powers... who woulda thought that Cthulhu had a soul?

in any case I'm in the process of taking Cthulhu's powers as my own, which by that i mean i'm going to be getting an updated avatar including my trademark gas-mask image and Cthulhu.

tl;dr: Mantis/MantOS is back

ChaoticMantis

thanks lol.

now i have an issue to address. i need to be given a Bidoof and an Espurr. yes, i realize bidoof isnt in the wild yet and Espurr isnt in the server code yet, that doesnt matter. it just needs to happen xD

TheKraken

ChaoticMantis said:
I'm in the process of taking Cthulhu's powers as my own,

Cthulhu is a pansy....would you like to try to

[glow=black][shadow=black]RELEASE THE KRAKEN!?[/shadow][/glow]

ChaoticMantis

TheKraken said:
ChaoticMantis said:

excuse me sir, but you're like Cthulhu's annoying pet chihuahua. you just bark and yap but youre as much of a threat as a lady bug.

TheKraken

ChaoticMantis said:
TheKraken said:
ChaoticMantis said:

excuse me sir, but you're like Cthulhu's annoying pet chihuahua. you just bark and yap but youre as much of a threat as a lady bug.

Ive seen better viruses in a hospital waiting room

DomT.

Youngster
Yo Mantis,Sup Dude,Welcome to the Game,Enjoy xDDx

ChaoticMantis

TheKraken said:
ChaoticMantis said:
TheKraken said:
ChaoticMantis said:

Ive seen better viruses in the planned parenthood waiting room
....... i cant tell you my response here.

Kaiko

Youngster
I didn't miss you at all, you bacon loving virus <3

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Kraken, that was quite a zinger, but I question its appropriateness on a family-friendly community.

Mantis: Finally got through all the shields and firewalls we placed in your absence, huh? You always were one powerful virus. I do hope you won't be causing us too much chaos now...

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Oh, the crazy Mantis again ::)

Kidding lol

Welcome back you malicious software :))

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Hello again Mantis, great to see you. I never got to see what you be like very much before, because you left not long after I joined PWO, but you seem like a very odd but very fun character :) [/glow]

ChaoticMantis

Kaiko said:
I didn't miss you at all, you bacon loving virus <3

I call BS because you messaged me ingame last night all happy xD

Jinji said:
Kraken, that was quite a zinger, but I question its appropriateness on a family-friendly community.

Mantis: Finally got through all the shields and firewalls we placed in your absence, huh? You always were one powerful virus. I do hope you won't be causing us too much chaos now...

Yeah, that totally wasn't family friendly but I couldn't stop laughing. And did you really expect to keep me out? And don't worry I plan on behaving... somewhat...

Luminance said:
Oh, the crazy Mantis again ::)

Kidding lol

Welcome back you malicious software :))

Thanks lol

Chocobo7 said:
No one missed you at all. Go away.

:p

I'll murder you burd brain.

ChaoticMantis

TheStinkiestGarbodor said:
[glow=green]Hello again Mantis, great to see you. I never got to see what you be like very much before, because you left not long after I joined PWO, but you seem like a very odd but very fun character :) [/glow]

odd, yes. fun... idk about that one, you'll have to take that up with the guys who knew me, which would be Kraken, Jinji, Choco, Kaiko, LunaticJames, Rbecca, Pansy, HOF, Phantoms, everyone in Cryptic Complexity. :p

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
MantOS is like Linux. How you feel about it depends on your personal tastes and just how much you understand that sort of thing. Though Linux today is never as complicated as people tend to believe, but I digress.

ChaoticMantis

Jinji, I feel the need to inform you that I'm highly disappointed in the fact that I still can't acquire a bidoof. And even more so sad that espurr isn't here either. No other 6th gen are important, just espurr