desya's game

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
With how little sense these clues make, I feel like you should've been a question writer on the 80s UK Gameshow "3-2-1".

desya

Youngster
Degesinho (orange) = 0 letters. Klay (Red) = 0 letters. Cleveland = "n" (But the letter will not be in every nickname, colors will help with this). Here you realized that the Pokemon is indicated by letters in blue. Degesinho -9, so we skip 9 letters, Klay is the same. Cleveland - 7-1, so we skip 7 -n- then skip1. So try to guess now.

desya

Youngster
Just try to add parts from other Pokémon to the dog.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Lucario is a dog-type Pokémon whose name can be spelt using letters from all four Pokémon shown.

desya

Youngster
Lucario is a dog-type Pokémon whose name can be spelt using letters from all four Pokémon shown.
This is not Lucario. But perhaps something else similar to a dog with external similar parts of Corsola, Staryu, and white smoke of Torkoal.

Klay

Youngster
tumblr_n9ovkq56q91tet14uo1_1280.pnj

desya

Youngster
It's Entei!

wp9a.png

Entei is a massive, quadrupedal pokemon with some mastiff qualities. It is covered in brown fur and a long, light gray cloud of smoke running along its entire back. It has gray plates on either side of the cloud and a plate beneath the cream belly fur on its chest. Entei has gray paws with brown pads and black cuff-like bands on its legs. Both front paws house three small, white retractable claws, which can be seen in battle or in Pokemon Camp. Its main faceplate is red and shaped like fins or a six-sided star. A gray plate, resembling a horseshoe mustache, covers its muzzle. It also has a yellow crest with three sloped points on its forehead and red eyes.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I got one! :D
The Legendary Dog Trio are some of my favourite Legendaries; I even used them in Colosseum, my first Pokémon game. Suicune's my favourite (thanks for that, Klay), but Entei is awesome too :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Your avatar is a Tauros, which sounds a lot like "-tios". And your picture is a Dragon, which is a type. So, a Dragon-type with "-tios".
You are Latios.

(Yeah, I got nothing…)