desya

Youngster
Who's that pokemon?

wp7.png

Please include your deductive method!

Isguros

Youngster
My guess is Blaziken.

The first picture is of a Chevrolet Blazer (a red one), which helped me narrow it down to three Pokemon: Blaziken, Blastoise and Blacephalon.
The second picture is a cover for an album from a Japanese music group THE JETZEJOHNSON, but I figured that might have been just a coincidence.
I thought it would be unlikely for you to go with Blacephalon, and even Blastoise didn't seem right since it took a bit too much liberty with the Blazer sound, and the second picture didn't bring it home either, so I went with Blaziken, thinking the girl in the picture has one knee raised high, just like Blaziken is often depicted, and perhaps the 'Stone' is a reference to the third generation of Pokemon games which are named after gemstones, the same games that has a Champion named Steven Stone, and a gym badge called the Stone Badge, which has the same color scheme as Blaziken.

desya

Youngster
My guess is Blaziken.

The first picture is of a Chevrolet Blazer (a red one), which helped me narrow it down to three Pokemon: Blaziken, Blastoise and Blacephalon.
The second picture is a cover for an album from a Japanese music group THE JETZEJOHNSON, but I figured that might have been just a coincidence.
I thought it would be unlikely for you to go with Blacephalon, and even Blastoise didn't seem right since it took a bit too much liberty with the Blazer sound, and the second picture didn't bring it home either, so I went with Blaziken, thinking the girl in the picture has one knee raised high, just like Blaziken is often depicted, and perhaps the 'Stone' is a reference to the third generation of Pokemon games which are named after gemstones, the same games that has a Champion named Steven Stone, and a gym badge called the Stone Badge, which has the same color scheme as Blaziken.
Fine. Let's imagine that Blazer is not the beginning of the Pokemon name here, but something more in-depth in the game. And I didn't know where this picture came from. But maybe she will remind you of something from the series (maybe a person is not a person).

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Could the Blazer be a reference to someone from Inferno Blaze? If so, I'm guessing Tyranitar.
Not sure what the Stone connection is, though...

desya

Youngster
Could the Blazer be a reference to someone from Inferno Blaze? If so, I'm guessing Tyranitar.
Not sure what the Stone connection is, though...
Ok 1st it's just Blaze. 2nd instead of a person there should be someone sad (who was featured in one of the episodes long time ago)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak? Gastly?

(I'm probably way off, but it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I last watched the anime...)

Klay

Youngster
Typhlosion (Hisuan variant) because it has Blaze as ability and because it guides dead people in the afterlife?
from Legends Arceus dex: "Said to purify lost, forsaken souls with its flames and guide them to the afterlife."

if it's anime-related, I'm out

Isguros

Youngster
How about Mewtwo?

The Blazer would refer to all the people he murdered while setting the lab ablaze.
The girl could be a reference to Ambertwo who died tragically.
And the Stone a nod to how he nearly killed Ash by turning him into stone.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
It's Charmander!

View attachment 8190

The Blaze ability narrows the search. The sad Pokémon on the rock is Charmander!
Yep exactly that picture came in mind when it started raining and it was worried it would die when its tail stops glowing early in season 1. EZ

desya

Youngster
The first hint. Study the beginning of all numbers, and then work with the rest.

thunderclap

Youngster
Octillery. Or Ludicolo.

-the only Water-type pokemon that can learn Poison, Electric, Fire and Fighting type moves and can be acquired in PWO
-their names don't contain any letters that aren't in our nicknames

desya

Youngster
First, let's put the nicknames in order. Pay attention to the beginning of the numbers. The remaining numbers will allow you to find the letter. But the letter will not be in every nickname, colors will help with this. And 13 is most likely not thirteen, but 1 and 3.

Klay

Youngster
Ocolor?Rcolor?AKcolor?Ycolor?Acolor?RIcolor?.color?JNcolor?ACcolor?OF
AKcolor?Acolor?RIcolor?JNcolor?ACcolor?OF
F O C A Ncolor?J I R A K A
Ocolor?Rcolor?Ycolor?.​