Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teesel

New Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
140
Points
16
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

Alexei said:
DohnY4u.png


It's not working with any other compatible Pokemon.

Same error while trying to learn Ice Punch to Sneasel from Delibird
 

Dalek

New Member
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
187
Points
16
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

Thanks was it a slightly different error saying about compare rather than split? Either way should be fixed now. It threw a problem because of delibird only having one move.
 

Teesel

New Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
140
Points
16
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

Yup, it was about ".compare", sorry for the oversight :p
 

llZugll

New Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
3
Points
1
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

I tried teaching my scizor roost using a Pidgeot, but it didn't work. These two Pokemon should be compatible for this egg move.
Dalek, I don't know is this move work this serve. (move tutor) or TM 51/19
Do you could me answer or fixed it.
Thank you so much.
 

Julio~

Youngster
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,695
Points
38
Website
twitter.com
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

llZugll said:
I tried teaching my scizor roost using a Pidgeot, but it didn't work. These two Pokemon should be compatible for this egg move.
Dalek, I don't know is this move work this serve. (move tutor) or TM 51/19
Do you could me answer or fixed it.
Thank you so much.

Roost works properly on PWO and Scizor can only learn Roost through TM 19. But it has not been released yet.

Available TMs:
http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=TMs
 

llZugll

New Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
3
Points
1

Mastergam

New Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
172
Points
16
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

I want teach Punishment for my weavile via egg move with my primeape, but the tutor say "don't have compatible moves" my prime have punishment and my weavile know ice punch, if a edit via dex i go lose my tutor move... thx for patience, i'm w8ing for your response. cya
 

Relicanth

New Member
Game Editor
Joined
Feb 2, 2014
Messages
493
Points
18
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

Mastergam said:
I want teach Punishment for my weavile via egg move with my primeape, but the tutor say "don't have compatible moves" my prime have punishment and my weavile know ice punch, if a edit via dex i go lose my tutor move... thx for patience, i'm w8ing for your response. cya

Are you sure it is bugged? Ive tried by myself using Mankey and Primeape and the NPC says I can teach Punishment to a Weaville http://i.imgur.com/4pkajjP.png

In a side note, please remember you need to select your Weavile then your Primeape considering you told here your Primeape knows it.
 

Mastergam

New Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
172
Points
16
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

some1 can answer me about this?
I edit the moves of my Remoraid today and had a surprise, the move the hydro pump not on the list of moves to learn of the Remoraid, i consulted other sites and both say yes, Remoraid learn hydro pump, at level 42, from gen "V "where all the other Pokémon the moves are based.
from what I saw, the base moves the Remoraid is the 4gen and not of 5gen as others. i want to teach my Remoraid hydro pump. pls fix it. thx guys, ^-^

[glow=red]List of moves of remoraid on bulbapedia (5 gen)[/glow]
zNI6Xjk.png


[glow=blue]List of moves of remoraid on PWO.[/glow]
1Ky7Xg7.png
 

Mastergam

New Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
172
Points
16
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

Relicanth said:
Mastergam said:
I want teach Punishment for my weavile via egg move with my primeape, but the tutor say "don't have compatible moves" my prime have punishment and my weavile know ice punch, if a edit via dex i go lose my tutor move... thx for patience, i'm w8ing for your response. cya

Are you sure it is bugged? Ive tried by myself using Mankey and Primeape and the NPC says I can teach Punishment to a Weaville http://i.imgur.com/4pkajjP.png

In a side note, please remember you need to select your Weavile then your Primeape considering you told here your Primeape knows it.
100% sure reli, but now is okay, other day i tried again, and at time show correctly the moves... many times a logout fix the problem, cya and thx for your infos.
 

KaiReborn

Youngster
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
1,037
Points
38
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

Mastergam said:
some1 can answer me about this?
I edit the moves of my Remoraid today and had a surprise, the move the hydro pump not on the list of moves to learn of the Remoraid, i consulted other sites and both say yes, Remoraid learn hydro pump, at level 42, from gen "V "where all the other Pokémon the moves are based.
from what I saw, the base moves the Remoraid is the 4gen and not of 5gen as others. i want to teach my Remoraid hydro pump. pls fix it. thx guys, ^-^

[glow=red]List of moves of remoraid on bulbapedia (5 gen)[/glow]
zNI6Xjk.png


[glow=blue]List of moves of remoraid on PWO.[/glow]
1Ky7Xg7.png

Good old selective vision. If you actually took the time to look at that, you'd see that there is a learnset based on black/white and a learnset based on black2/white2. In remoraid's case, the moves it learns naturally are up to gen 5 but by black/white standards.
With that being said (and considering the handhelds have moved up to gen 6), level up moves changing from black/white to black2/white2 would be a welcome thing (a switch to gen 6 standards would be prefered but I don't see one happening anytime soon tbh)
 

DomT.

Youngster
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
1,424
Points
36
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

Any update on Battle Tower Dalek?
 

Dalek

New Member
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
187
Points
16
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

Realised I've not been announcing changes well so I'll post here. As a general point battle tower is very young and things are likely to change often in response to requests and feedback as it comes.
Recently:
Duplicate hold items banned
Disabled lower level battles until better AI
Special battles no longer use daily tries and no longer reward points, they are for fun and personal testing
 

HOF69

New Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
670
Points
16
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

Dalek said:
Special battles no longer use daily tries and no longer reward points, they are for fun and personal testing

First, I want to let you know that when I tried doing a Custom Battle last night it used up one of my daily runs. I assume this has been corrected since then (about 12 hours ago from the time of this post).

Second, the timing of this update is very poor, and if I may say so, a bit ridiculous. I used 45 points (granted, that's not a whole lot) to purchase the Custom Battle mode knowing that it was good for quick, easy points when I didn't otherwise have the time for or interest in doing either of the Normal Battle modes. So now I find out that I wasted those points for something that I otherwise have basically no interest in doing since it doesn't award points? That's pretty absurd. I can tell you that I'm not the only player who enjoyed doing Special Battles for quick points. The idea that you could do quick runs and still get at least a few points in return, and therefore not feel like you left any points on the table for that day, was a great feature. Moreover, it's not like using all of your daily runs on Special Battles was a quick way to farm massive amounts of points (you only got 5 per victory). Had this update been in place from the start, different story. But to change this feature almost two weeks after its release is in very poor taste in my opinion. If it's going to stay this way, then players shouldn't have to use 45 points to buy each of the Special Battle modes.
 

Electrofreak

New Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
506
Points
16
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

HOF69 said:
Dalek said:
Special battles no longer use daily tries and no longer reward points, they are for fun and personal testing

First, I want to let you know that when I tried doing a Custom Battle last night it used up one of my daily runs. I assume this has been corrected since then (about 12 hours ago from the time of this post).

Second, the timing of this update is very poor, and if I may say so, a bit ridiculous. I used 45 points (granted, that's not a whole lot) to purchase the Custom Battle mode knowing that it was good for quick, easy points when I didn't otherwise have the time for or interest in doing either of the Normal Battle modes. So now I find out that I wasted those points for something that I otherwise have basically no interest in doing since it doesn't award points? That's pretty absurd. I can tell you that I'm not the only player who enjoyed doing Special Battles for quick points. The idea that you could do quick runs and still get at least a few points in return, and therefore not feel like you left any points on the table for that day, was a great feature. Moreover, it's not like using all of your daily runs on Special Battles was a quick way to farm massive amounts of points (you only got 5 per victory). Had this update been in place from the start, different story. But to change this feature almost two weeks after its release is in very poor taste in my opinion. If it's going to stay this way, then players shouldn't have to use 45 points to buy each of the Special Battle modes.

This.

The mode went from something I can do while busy during the day to get SOME points, to being a complete waste of points. I will never use custom match again after these changes making it pointless for me.
 

Dalek

New Member
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
187
Points
16
Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

The special modes now give 5 points again.

Also I have put in a crude tier mode as a special mode. These have some smogon tiers. I have bigger plans for this for future but for now it teleports you to a room with an npc who uses a particular tier pokemon. If you see other players in the room, they will have Pokemon that fit in that tier, with no banned moves, etc.

The tiers available are
Over Used
Under Used
Rarely Used
Never Used.

in Over Used you can use under used and rarely used, etc. but in Under used you cannot use Over Used. Any questions, I can try fill you in.

Any problems let me know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top