Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

As far as Im aware the server hasn't actually been restarted yet and it won't be working for anyone until it is? If it was working for someone then let me know who that person is

The-Predator

Youngster

I ran out of time and couldnt complete the torture quest, however im not able to use transpotation system, a message keeps saying i cant use the transportation system because of the race, but the time ran out over an hour ago

Dragon16

Youngster

Dalek said:
Currently I have it set so you can only teach Extremespeed to one dragon but you can then use that dragon to teach it to all your other Dragonites like any other egg move, so if you have overwritten the move, you may need to get a drat ini/dragonair/dragonite off someone else which has extreme speed and use that to teach your dragons.
I went to both move tutors and couldnt teach my Dragonite Extremespeed, i did not previously teach it either. I had to buy a Dragonite with Extremespeed in order to teach my Dragonite. might want to look into it.

Dalek

WishMaster said:
I ran out of time and couldnt complete the torture quest, however im not able to use transpotation system, a message keeps saying i cant use the transportation system because of the race, but the time ran out over an hour ago

Had you spoken to rob before you tried to use the transport again. I will add checks to each checkpoint to reset the transport if you are out of time

Dalek

Dragon16 said:
Dalek said:
Currently I have it set so you can only teach Extremespeed to one dragon but you can then use that dragon to teach it to all your other Dragonites like any other egg move, so if you have overwritten the move, you may need to get a drat ini/dragonair/dragonite off someone else which has extreme speed and use that to teach your dragons.
I went to both move tutors and couldnt teach my Dragonite Extremespeed, i did not previously teach it either. I had to buy a Dragonite with Extremespeed in order to teach my Dragonite. might want to look into it.

It seems you have taught it before, or attempted to. Did you start teaching it and then cancel?

Dragon16

Youngster

Dalek said:
Dragon16 said:
Dalek said:

It seems you have taught it before, or attempted to. Did you start teaching it and then cancel?
I went previously to the tutor and it gave me the option to teach a Dragonite Extreme speed but i didnt click it, i was saving it for after the Earthquake TM was out.

Arch.

There is no way to get the item (Protector) that evolves Rhydon in Rhyperior?

UncleFester

Torkoal is supposed to learn Earthquake from wooper, but it isnt working

Dalek

UncleFester said:
Torkoal is supposed to learn Earthquake from wooper, but it isnt working

Not according to bulbapedia, what list of moves are you using?

Dalek

Hmm, we are currently using the gen 6 list of breeding moves I think which is why it cannot learn it. Do people feel that we should be using a mix of generations for breeding moves? Also I have some new XS functions thanks to lee, so i can hopefully start doing some cool new things soon :)

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com

Dalek said:
Hmm, we are currently using the gen 6 list of breeding moves I think which is why it cannot learn it. Do people feel that we should be using a mix of generations for breeding moves? Also I have some new XS functions thanks to lee, so i can hopefully start doing some cool new things soon :)
Yes indeed, even Pokemon 3D did that and they did same thing for TMs (170 TMs).:p

The-Predator

Youngster

Dalek said:

Why you are using the gen 6 list of breeding, if the moveset learnt by pokemon by lvl up is the gen 5 list? Shouldnt be updated those too?

Dalek

Actually we are using a mix of gen 5 and gen 6 for breeding moves come to think of it. I'll discuss with other staff about whether they think we should extend the lists.

Pretentious

I think anything battle related should match the game's current battle system. If a move to the Gen 6 battle system is in the near future, then being proactive and using the Gen 6 breeding moves wouldn't be a bad idea. ;) I just don't think using a mixture of all of them would be right though since there must be a reason for removing Earthquake from Torkoal's repertoire or any other random discrepancies.

HOF69

I tried teaching my Aerodactyl Tailwind using a Xatu, but it didn't work. These two Pokemon should be compatible for this egg move.

Dalek

Should be fixed now for Aero and Skarmory

Jinga

I tried teaching ice punch to my elekid using hitmonchan but it says they are not compatible ??? ???

Dalek

I shall look into it this evening Jinga :)

Status
Not open for further replies.