-Comeback-

rbecca

Hi there humans and non-humans!

Some of you might know me, some of you might not.
For those who do, i'll explain myself. For those who don't, i'll introduce myself.

I'll start with the introduction.
I'm Rebecca, 21 years old, a ladywomangirl who lives in The Netherlands. Studying to become a nurse and working as a nurse at one of the best rehabilitation centres in Europe and i loveee my job <3
In general i'm an overall happy, positive, enthusiastic, quirky girl that is kind to those around me. Oh and i'm a hopeless romantic.
I am here to do artsy things, but i will be semi-active, as life will keep being busy. have been with the staff for some years now, and i've grown to like most of em a lot C:
v Pictureees v
212be38.jpg

28s4f9i.jpg

2dj88jd.jpg

242fpdy.jpg

Fancypants!
2w5ip7q.jpg

I'm not just here for artsy things ;o i'm here to help others in need too, i can't help with ingame problems, that's not my function- But whenever you have questions about anything, please do feel free to PM me on the forums, i like receiving PMS and even chatting about random nothings. And ofcourse i'm here to enjoy the game and the community.
I am taken by a beautiful boyfriend in and out and i'm blessed to have him in my life.
I can also not be nice, if necessary, but i'll always remain lady-like. My attitude depends on your attitude, and i can take a lot from people, but somewhere it stops ^^
I am inked, have two tattoos. And for piercings i have my snakebites.

My hobbies?
I enjoy writing, a lot. Some have said i should publish it to like a company, but i am too insecure for such a thing :-[ .
I also enjoy singing - no, i am no good, but that doesn't stop me from doing something i enjoy :eek:
I love traveling, if only i had enough money, i'd be in Murika now probably, wandering around in Cali or eating burritosnachos down below :D
I love music, and going to concerts/festivals. I listen to post-hardcore, metalcore, some deathcore, rock, acoustic, i also have some Beyoncé/Rihanna/Porcelain Black guilty pleasures yesss. Favorite band all time is Chiodos!
I like watching tvshows, my favorite ones have to be The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Beauty and the Beast, Revenge and Awkward.
I also love going out for walks in the forest with my camera C:
I LIEK CANDIEZ!
Um.. yeah, that's long enough of an introduction. For questions do ask, below, or PM, i don't mind either way ^_^

Now let me tell you some of why i've been so inactive past, year? year and months?
I have been through a lot in my life. And last February was a hard month for me. Everything from my past came back and i had probably the hardest time of my life then, and for months. Was diagnosed with a depression, could not afford professional help. Did self-therapy, by researching for it. Was sick and tired of feeling that way and wanted to be myself again and be able to enjoy things and do nice things and feel better. So if anyone needs a hand from me with this, do PM me, because if i can do it, you can do it. I am willing to inspire people if possible.
And i do honestly feel much better.
Not everything is solved, but i have things to look forward to, and honestly i can now say that in a couple of months i'll most likely be myself again, completely.
I am just really happy with my studying and work, these help a lot to keep me going, as i enjoy it a lot. I go further for my future, because i know that my future will be a good one, one day, as long as i remain working hard for it, and i do, i did, i passed the year at school and will get another contract at work :)
For more details, i may or may not share it with you, but please PM me.

Lots of love and please do cuddle those you love around you! <3

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
rbecca said:
Was diagnosed with a depression, could not afford professional help. Did self-therapy, by researching for it. Was sick and tired of feeling that way and wanted to be myself again and be able to enjoy things and do nice things and feel better. So if anyone needs a hand from me with this, do PM me

Telling people to 'go fix themselves before letting anyone deal with their broken pieces' isn't really a proper way of supporting anyone in such a condition but who am I to judge anyway.
Back to the point, welcome back

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Aww Becca, that's so great to hear! I hope you'll be able to stick around more and bring your own dose of fun and cheer to PWO, while continuing to be helpful to the game and its Community like you always were :) And if you feel the urge to post poetry here on the Forum again, I can't wait to read it ;)

rbecca

Jinji said:
Aww Becca, that's so great to hear! I hope you'll be able to stick around more and bring your own dose of fun and cheer to PWO, while continuing to be helpful to the game and its Community like you always were :) And if you feel the urge to post poetry here on the Forum again, I can't wait to read it ;)

Thanks you Jinji n.n that means a lot to me!
And sure i will, i've been writing quite often, so i might do that this week :p

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Welcome back Becca! Good to see you back around. Pwo is in need of more good staff members so, you gave us good news.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Welcome back Becca, its good to have you around again! What was that name of the rock, I cannot remember.

Spoiler for spoiler sake.
Keep your head up with your self-therapy. I suffer from depression aswell and its a life long condition which comes and goes (like all forms of depression). Its great to hear your proactive measures though.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
One of the most friendly girls is back once more, yup >_>
It's a pleasure to see you again, Becca. I wish success for you. ^-^

Welcome~

Jhaxion

Welcome back!!! I've taken a long sabbatical myself. Good to see an old face come back!

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Ah becca, you should know you'll always be loved by all of the community :p And by me as long as i get free weekly signatures.
Really really great to have someone back from the dead.. But now you're not getting out of this madhouse.
Hope to see you around, Enjoy =)

rbecca

Thanks all of you for your very kind words and the warm welcome backs ^^ I appreciate it!
Who knows, maybe as come back i'll open my signatureshop for a week with a max of one request per player n.n

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]I be sure I have say hi to you at least once before Becca, but I not be able to find any post where I have talked to you at all. So I just wanted to say hi and that I really like the work you do in art and writing :) [/glow]