CG Initiative (CGI): PWO Spawn Requests

Sushikraver

The Good Samaritan
Staff member
Community Guide
Pokemonlist.jpg

Have you ever hunted in a Swarm or official PWO event and thought: "Wow, Staff seem out-of-touch with these spawn selections?"
Do you wish you could influence what spawns in the next event?
Well, here's your chance to make your dreams a reality.

After looking at the survey responses from the last event, it had us thinking about how we could improve your hunting experience. Therefore, one of the initiatives that the CGs have decided upon is to allow the Community to be part of the spawn conversation. After all, you are the trainers dedicating your time to hunting these Pokémon. So let's make it worth your while!

We have created a Google Forms survey where you can submit 3 non-legendary Pokémon (up to Generation 5) for review.
That said, feel free to simply post a Forum response below.
Take the survey here. (Click)

The CGs will compile a "pool" which will be used for future Swarms and referenced for the larger official events. Did someone mention a wheel? While we cannot promise that your Pokémon will be chosen, we will do our best to select the most exciting spawns. If I have not already, I will be reaching out to (active) guilds to gather their consensus of 5 Pokémon to supplement the individual responses. While this may not be the "perfect" approach to deciding spawns, we think it's a rather fun and interactive one. Choose your 3 Pokémon wisely. ; )

Best,
Your loyal, funny, humble Community Guides

Cleveland

Youngster
Stuff!

yO1WJdx.png

Will do formal submissions later after I spend hours staring at this list o_O

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
Nice idea! Thank you staff!

EDIT: Maybe this should be posted on the website "announcements" board? So that it's more visible?

Last edited:

civilian

Sigilyph, pawniard, ferroseed, larvesta, axew, vullaby, scraggy, darumaka, timburr, hippopotas, riolu, shinx, budew/roselia and many other which i don't have 9- ivs for my collection obviously :cool: