Blue's Log Of Updates

pierre1

i'm stuck for 3 days help to get me out.i cant move so howe can i get out

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
pierre1 said:
i'm stuck for 3 days help to get me out.i cant move so howe can i get out

Next time try the Player Support forum please. What you need to do is find a staff member to move you when you are online. The online list is the box next to the ingame chat, open that and then click on the Online tab. Staff members appear at the top of that list, right click on the staff member nickname and send them a Message.

pkmnTrainerN

Was their some kind of account wipe? I haven't played the game since September and i had 1 main and 1 alternate account. I was unable to log in to any of the 2 accounts when I came back to play this week. Any help would be appreciated.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
pkmnTrainerN said:
Was their some kind of account wipe? I haven't played the game since September and i had 1 main and 1 alternate account. I was unable to log in to any of the 2 accounts when I came back to play this week. Any help would be appreciated.

Try resetting your password. There was a password reset around that time due to a security issue.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Bluerise said:
Julyana said:
Is there any NPC that delete some unneeded items?
Yes, yes there are.

In Saffron if I remember right.

They were removed for some reason. Also read this post here where it was discussed recently:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=19765

David2591

when will add some new pokes?
and there is any posibility of sell legendarys on token store?

Thanks

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
David2591 said:
when will add some new pokes?
and there is any posibility of sell legendarys on token store?

Thanks
Wait and see, no chance.

supriz

Youngster
Nice Update lee! Cheers
I thought i only had that problem of not loading pokemon at client starting..
Now no more searching Pokemoncenter and patches of Grass to reload pokemons ;)
although waiting for major playerdex updates too :))

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Gym leader update

We're currently trialling a new system for gym leaders, which will hopefully reduce issues when it comes to badges for winning or losing. At the moment this trial will only apply to Misty. If you have any problems with Misty, it'll be ideal to report it otherwise we'll be switching all other gym leaders at a later date.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Token Store changes

We have changed non-shiny and shiny-chance. From now, we will be referring to a 'Standard' price and a 'Bonus' price. The 'Bonus' price will give you a chance at gaining a shiny and a minimum of 15 for IVs will apply to all pokemon (limited time only).

Rizzee

Bluerise said:
Token Store changes

We have changed non-shiny and shiny-chance. From now, we will be referring to a 'Standard' price and a 'Bonus' price. The 'Bonus' price will give you a chance at gaining a shiny and a minimum of 15 for IVs will apply to all pokemon (limited time only).

Has this change come into effect as of now? I went into the store to check and noticed the S and B description was in place, but all pokemon in the store still have the old N-S and S-C. Wanted to know before hand. Thanks.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
You'll need to screenshot exactly what you're seeing, but yes it's in effect from now.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Haha is there a chance you can provide the rates or ranges? Im curious thats all. Or if the bonus chance is similar to the previous Shiny Chance or the Shiny Chance in game.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Pastor_Of_Muppets said:
Haha is there a chance you can provide the rates or ranges? Im curious thats all. Or if the bonus chance is similar to the previous Shiny Chance or the Shiny Chance in game.
It has been improved. ~

Rizzee

zxjzu9.jpg

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Bluerise said:
Token Store changes

Rise IVs 18+, that be perfect.