Blue's Log Of Updates

G

Ok, so just to clear things up, an Inactive account is deletable after being inactive for how long?

ash.catchem

Youngster
hey lee, can we know by when Playerdex mart will be done, if not exact, then approx.. ;) , because you said 99% done, i know there have been delay due to DDoS attack... :)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
MrSinister said:
Ok, so just to clear things up, an Inactive account is deletable after being inactive for how long?
2 years we're going about it, at the moment.

ash.catchem said:
hey lee, can we know by when Playerdex mart will be done, if not exact, then approx.. ;) , because you said 99% done, i know there have been delay due to DDoS attack... :)
Was aiming for this week / next week however this is extremely unlikely given I don't have access to my PC and the web server. Still aiming for a June update though.

G

Blue, you are my hero!!!

One of my favorite things to do for my guild is looking through this topic and reading your updates, and then telling them over facebook what's going on in the world of Online Pocketmonsters. :) Thank you Blue, and I hope you can reach your PC soon.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Bluerise said:
Inactive accounts

Either next week or the week after, accounts last active before July 2010 will be deleted. We will be aiming to delete inactive accounts on a bimonthly (every 2 months) basis.
This is planned for tomorrow currently.

I have also made some fixes for the guild areas of which are noted in the first post.

Buggot

Thanks for fixing the guilds for us, Blue.
(P.S.: You are asian??)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
The Playerdex update is still planned to be released however for the time being, it's simply an 'as soon as possible' reply. I will be hoping to get a big chunk of what's left done by Wednesday however from then, I will need to spend less time working on the Playerdex in general. At the moment, i'm also taking a different stance than Fen seems to have took where he believes that if you have JavaScript disabled - you shouldn't be able to use the website. I'm at the moment, working on final touches on the majority of new things and updated old things as well as making it so the site is as usable as possible for those with JavaScript disabled.

On note, at the moment my general thought process is the Playerdex update will not be live till all current token issues are resolved.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
While the group of regular internet users who disable JavaScript in their browsers by default (of which I am one myself) may be a minority - and perhaps a very paranoid one - it is still significant and has enough good cause to exist. And I believe the wider an audience you can cater for without losing focus, the better the service.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Jinji said:
While the group of regular internet users who disable JavaScript in their browsers by default (of which I am one myself) may be a minority - and perhaps a very paranoid one - it is still significant and has enough good cause to exist. And I believe the wider an audience you can cater for without losing focus, the better the service.

I have java disabled on my MAC, as there's a nasty MAC trojan running around that attaches itself to your computer that way.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Checkered, Java and JavaScript are not the same thing. The two technologies are unrelated.

Arenya

Website
www.dezeen.com
Java updates... Ugh
2vty8o8.png

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
We're going to start spreading about account removals.

We will be removing accounts that were last active (and not banned):

• This month
    • June 2010
    • Have an unknown active date
  • Next month
    • July 2010
    • August 2010
Once a date is decided upon, we'll note it down in the planned downtime topic.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Forums: Will be offline for an expected 30 minutes, this is due to maintenance. Downtime begins at 11.10pm (GMT).
- Twitter

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Update made that applies to membership, see first post for information.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
View the first post to see the latest forum updates.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I may or may not apologise for breaking the server by making a channel called Halp!

Would do it again ^^