Blue's Log Of Updates

jboysr05

Kinda wish that wouldve happened to me  :p

Nah in all seriousness, glad that was caught.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
See latest update which concerns the friend list.

G

Blue thanks for your hard work but could you at least remove the KO moves from wild pokes? We spent weeks hunting a S Rhyhorn for example and to end with all the team dead is not realy nice . Thanks :)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
CatalinR said:
Blue thanks for your hard work but could you at least remove the KO moves from wild pokes? We spent weeks hunting a S Rhyhorn for example and to end with all the team dead is not realy nice . Thanks :)
No.

ash.catchem

Youngster
CatalinR said:
I think you have a point, finding a S rhyhorn then it killed you by an KO move is not right...
Well i can just give you suggestion for using sleeping move on it.

king1234

Youngster
i think the ko should stay, that would make the catching a S rhyhorn, S electrode S koffing etc more intresting and the value of the self ko pokes would go even higher.So thnx lee for not taking it out. and nice job getting pokemart to 90% anxiously awaits the mart.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Any players intending to have someone purchase Membership for them, I would advise due to recent scams that you hold off. A new membership system will be in place for the Token Store and the new Playerdex Mart (more details will be available soon). I aim to have this released in the next 2 weeks, delay due to server problems and in real stuff.

G

ash.catchem said:
CatalinR said:
I think you have a point, finding a S rhyhorn then it killed you by an KO move is not right...
Well i can just give you suggestion for using sleeping move on it.

Anything true to the real pokemon game should stay.

WiinolikePS3

You could also use a Ghost type for Pokemon with Guillotine or Horn Drill, or a flying type if any wild Pokemon happens to have Fissure. I don't think anything other than Horn Drill is a problem at the moment, but if you're hunting something with OHKO moves, you'd better have a way to ensure the RNG can't screw you out of them, especially if it's a shiny.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Does the update of the tokenstore include any new pokes being added or just this new Membership I keep hearing about?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
No, it won't be new pokes being added unless the other staff decide they want a pokemon update.

Adriancik

you wrote 99% complete and 1 % is taking much more time than 4%, how much exactly we should wait?