Blue's Log Of Updates

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
For token store buyers, you might want to take note of the latest update in the first post.

D

dracoattacker

Haha, you read that topic. xD Might consider buying tokens for Pokémon or Pokémoney then. Except if new ways to buy tokens are being put in very soon.

pieguy13

Bluerise said:
For token store buyers, you might want to take note of the latest update in the first post.
Could you possibly reveal the rate? :p

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
pieguy13 said:
Bluerise said:
Could you possibly reveal the rate? :p
I could but that would be telling. ;)

I

inileater

Bluerise said:
18th December 2011:
Token Store updated, now allows you the chance to get a Shiny version of the Pokemon of your choosing for an additional 2 tokens.  Price range is 8-17 tokens (for membership players, 7-16 tokens).  Please note that it is a chance and you're not guaranteed to get a shiny.  PWO will not return any tokens should the case be you don't get a shiny.

I would have liked to see in the event of not getting a shiny, it has forced uber stats, so that the buyer feels less gypped when spending extra.. just my thought on this matter.

pieguy13

inileater said:
Bluerise said:
18th December 2011:
Token Store updated, now allows you the chance to get a Shiny version of the Pokemon of your choosing for an additional 2 tokens.  Price range is 8-17 tokens (for membership players, 7-16 tokens).  Please note that it is a chance and you're not guaranteed to get a shiny.  PWO will not return any tokens should the case be you don't get a shiny.

I would have liked to see in the event of not getting a shiny, it has forced uber stats, so that the buyer feels less gypped when spending extra.. just my thought on this matter.
Well isn't that just as good as shiny then?

I

inileater

pieguy13 said:
Well isn't that just as good as shiny then?

No no, i didn't mean all stats uber, maybe like randomize which ones become uber, and the rest get calculated normally?

jboysr05

Hmm, interesting.  I would rather not gamble with real money in this way, but I see no harm in doing a few every now and then.  I give it a thumbs up  ;)

Contagion

Interesting... I just tried my hand and did NOT get a shiny Jolteon... for $2 of real money I think I will wait before I keep trying to see what the chances actually are.

jboysr05

Contagion said:
Interesting... I just tried my hand and did NOT get a shiny Jolteon... for $2 of real money I think I will wait before I keep trying to see what the chances actually are.

This is the only thing that concerns me.  Not knowing the chances of getting the shiny.  But, I guess its better off not knowing than knowing.  Gives it sorta a mystery thing.  Also, $2 isnt really all that much, but it will add up.  Still a nice little idea.  Brings more money ingame, and also gives a chance to get shiny pokemon that normally wouldnt be obtainable.  Still give this idea a thumbs up, and am also sticking to my original idea of only doing this every so often, or if I have an extra $2, since that really doesnt buy much nowadays anyways, I will be trying my hand at shiny UCs.

king1234

Youngster
cant wait to recive my tokens snd try my luck.got a feeling that i might get a Shiny uc

Seth

jboysr05 said:
Contagion said:

This is the only thing that concerns me.  Not knowing the chances of getting the shiny.  But, I guess its better off not knowing than knowing.  Gives it sorta a mystery thing.  Also, $2 isnt really all that much, but it will add up.  Still a nice little idea.  Brings more money ingame, and also gives a chance to get shiny pokemon that normally wouldnt be obtainable.  Still give this idea a thumbs up, and am also sticking to my original idea of only doing this every so often, or if I have an extra $2, since that really doesnt buy much nowadays anyways, I will be trying my hand at shiny UCs.

I tried my hand and bought quite a few Ralts and didn't get a shiny, but it's like anything else xD you have to keep trying.

I

inileater

Seth said:
I tried my hand and bought quite a few Ralts and didn't get a shiny, but it's like anything else xD you have to keep trying.

Which leaves me to wonder when your going to give away the other Ralt's you get once you get your shiny.

Seth

inileater said:
Seth said:

Which leaves me to wonder when your going to give away the other Ralt's you get once you get your shiny.
Ralts/Gardevoir is my favorite pokemon, I'll give away a few here and there to other people that love them or donations for prizes in tournaments but probably not alot of them will be given away otherwise. Especially Ralts' with my OT tag. Over the years I've bought over 70 Ralts in hopes for a shiny (50+ of them before 2010 due to a rumor of them being able to come out shiny when staff wouldn't confirm or deny it), now I can only hope I get one from the token store =3

M

Mist

I think the HideandSeek annual prize for 2012 should be a Gallade xD

Thanks for the Updates Lee. Glad to have you around.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Some Playerdex updates and fixes made.  More updates and fixes expected for the Playerdex during the weekend.