Black Pokemon System ? (New pokemon system with iv)

What Do You Think ?

• Great idea, its should be in game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No we dont need , Black Pokemon idea cant change excitement

• Possible,But we are not sure...

• Shiny System Enough For Us

• Total voters

Mozixlar

hi guys, i have one interesting idea ... just wondering and hope there will be new pokemon system with ivs
all people know there is shiny system, with 28+ ivs

first im trying say, there can be
AAAAA_zpsd9c082cd.png
Pokemon system with max ivs and it should hard to find in game.
For example
1SSSS_zps89597341.png
Hr 1/20000,
AAAAA_zpsd9c082cd.png
can be 1/80000.. idk formula O:)
like this
AAAAA_zpsd9c082cd.png
Cubone
99_zpse94ca0a1.png

98_zps2a34a385.png

so we will try find
1SSSS_zps89597341.png
pokemons (28+ivs),
AAAAA_zpsd9c082cd.png
pokemons(31 ivs).. this system can create new excitement :)

thats my mind, im wondering ur comments ^-^

Arnie

while they look cool, im gonna have to say no on this one.

Think of all the botter nubs that will bring, even more than now.

Mozixlar

Arnie_Jr said:
while they look cool, im gonna have to say no on this one.

Think of all the botter nubs that will bring, even more than now.

yea this botters , but why we cant do it because of them :( :(

DanyBlaze

like ur idea Mozi,but why all 31ivs? PWO economy go down again with this.why isnt be 29+ ivs?
and what with pokemon with 32ivs?why this pokemon cant be black?

Mozixlar

Wounded_avenger said:
like ur idea Mozi,but why all 31ivs? PWO economy go down again with this.why isnt be 29+ ivs?

if they 31+ than my mind this black pokemons will be speciall with ivs, it was example possible different ivs too :)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
You already have the chance to get a pokemon with maximum ivs.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Question: Are you suggesting that Black Pokemon have their own rate (similar to the RNG for shiny Pokemon), or that a Pokemon will aesthetically turnout to be black if the Pokemon is attributed with max IVs across the board? Is it an aesthetic difference you want (black coloration for max-IV Pokemon), or is it that you want Black Pokemon to have their own rate in which it would be easier to find than one that has all-max IVs?

As stated, it's already possible for Pokemon to have all-max IVs, if the IV-determination formula gives a Pokemon all max IVs.

DanyBlaze

Mozixlar said:
Wounded_avenger said:

if they 31+ than my mind this black pokemons will be speciall with ivs, it was example possible different ivs too :)
but what will be after 1-2 years.most players caught black pokes and poke$ dont worth nothing then.
he cant have al 31ivs.

Krowe

Interesting idea.

How would this system improve the in-game experiences of players?

In which ways would those enhanced experiences differ from the various features and mechanisms already present in the game?

hamzasrk

i already think about that .... but its doesn't exicte in pokemon world ,so i don't think they will make this ..

if they would add this i want to see the a "A"Pokemon ("A": Amazing) , it can be a A poke only if it all +30
for the black sprites i dont feel is a good idea maybe a Some Epic colors would be better not like the Shinies one ( most of them are yellow :3)

ill make some pics for how i imagin it , and post it soon :D ...

anyway its a great idea

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
This suggestion is not unlike similar suggestions that have cropped up in PWO's life time such as blazing Pokémon; and there was a system like this in the original Pokémon Crater too, where different colourations got specific stat boosts. Personally I'm always intrigued in the idea of Pokémon having more than two known colourations, but I don't see why any should be more special than any other.

Mozixlar

Wounded_avenger said:
Mozixlar said:
Wounded_avenger said:

but what will be after 1-2 years.most players caught black pokes and poke$ dont worth nothing then.
he cant have al 31ivs.

they can be same iv system with shinys too, i dont trying say they %100 should be 31 ivs.. im thinking system will up excitement :)

Mozixlar

Krowe said:
Interesting idea.

How would this system improve the in-game experiences of players?

In which ways would those enhanced experiences differ from the various features and mechanisms already present in the game?

there is a lot of member trying find good pokemons in game, for example we passed event time, i think there was so much people to find good pokemons(shinys,vr,hr).. thats why i think if we add new pokemon system it will change experiences of players..
for example , 3 people found s snorlax, and when we heard they got them we passed more time there to find same stuffs

if this pokemon rate will be more hard find than shiny hr, i think this idea good.

ty :)

hamzasrk

How i imagine it will be :p (in spoiler)
X_Growlithe.png

PS : Mabe X pokemon is better that A :p

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
I don't understand this, the shiny iv's are already borderline too high as they stand, now we need a guarantee of a perfect pokemon? It wouldn't do anything except make powerful pokemon like shinies more common and worth less. You're effectively leaving shinies the way they are, to be caught just as much as they were before, but now you're adding another possibility for some special type of pokemon to be found that doesn't have any niche which isn't already filled.

Mozixlar

EcoWOLFrb said:
I don't understand this, the shiny iv's are already borderline too high as they stand, now we need a guarantee of a perfect pokemon? It wouldn't do anything except make powerful pokemon like shinies more common and worth less. You're effectively leaving shinies the way they are, to be caught just as much as they were before, but now you're adding another possibility for some special type of pokemon to be found that doesn't have any niche which isn't already filled.

for example all pokes possible 1-32, but if black pokes will get 31-33 ivs than it cant be great ?,
(there isnt 33 iv formula i know, but maybe possible)