Black Pokemon System ? (New pokemon system with iv)

What Do You Think ?

• Great idea, its should be in game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No we dont need , Black Pokemon idea cant change excitement

• Possible,But we are not sure...

• Shiny System Enough For Us

• Total voters

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Re-read the first sentence of my reply, that should answer the latest question...

GawertyXL

in my opinion your trying to break the game more so than it should be, I mean... Yeah black pokemon would be cool, but they don't need special stats, nor do shinys... If I recall, the real games don't even give the stats that we recieve for shinys found here.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Mozixlar said:
they can be same iv system with shinys too, i dont trying say they %100 should be 31 ivs.. im thinking system will up excitement :)

I think you have now confused your suggestion. There is no mention of this option in the original post and none in the poll either. I suggest you modify your original post and poll to add the option of black pokemon (or different coloured shinies) with normal shiny IV boost as well as the option of having the MAX IVs.

Without the extra option discussion is confusing and you won't know if players like your black pokemon idea if they are against having them max IV.

Dovee

Youngster
I dislike this idea very much.
I would rather see a system put in place where shinys caught have a chance to have 25-31.
If you could catch a shiny with perfect stats it would be too easy to obtain them even with a hard catch rate. I mean look how many people caught S Snorlax over the last event.

Merse

Youngster
In my opinion shinys are more than enough. I personally very much dislike those Pokemon MMOs which have endless different version of the same Pokemon. Normal, Shiny, Rainbow, Black, Dark... The list could go on forever...
And by the way: What would be the difference between a S Charizard and a Black Charizard? :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Hey! Why don't we introduce Pinkan Island and introduce Pink Pokémon???

(I'm not entirely joking here...)