2022 Jobey Event Series

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
For those who are unaware (or live under a rock) I enjoy hosting unofficial events for the playerbase. My goal every year is to try and host at least 4-5 events (though this doesnt always work out). So for 2022, I've decided to give myself an Event Calendar, to help organize my ideas a bit better. So I present to you a look ahead at my potential planned events (note: stuff is always subject to change).

February: "Looking For Love Hunt". Will involve the hunting of Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Nidorino, and Nidorina.
March: "Spring Flower Hunt." will involve the hunting of Hoppip, Sunkern, Bellsprout, and Oddish.

April May June: "Storm Chasing Hunt". Will be a hunt based on the following electric pokemon: Pikachu, Electabuzz, Chinchou, and Mareep

June July August September: "Tag Team Championship Tournament". Will be a tournament showdown between randomly paired up teams.

September October November: "Duck Hunting Season". Will be a hunt for Magmar, Golduck, Farfetch'd, and Porygon.

November December: "End of the Year Tournament" Could be a standard tournament, or an RB one.

Anyway, so this is what I have planned for the up coming year! I hope y'all will be able to enjoy!

Last edited:

Mallow-

Youngster
Wow, you be so well-prepared!
Hope to be able to join in with at least a few of these :)

Vrael

I look forward to take part in your upcoming events!!! The look exciting and challenging.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
February: "Looking For Love Hunt". Will involve the hunting of Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Nidorino, and Nidorina.
After some thinking, I have decided to change this one up some since the current tournament is still ongoing (and sorry but trying to host two events at once is kind of rough LOL)
So this will be changed to a Spring Flower Hunt in March, and will consist of Hoppip, Sunkern, Bellsprout, and Oddish. :D
I will also be slightly altering the months of the other events to reflect this.

ShinyMuskyEZ

Youngster
After some thinking, I have decided to change this one up some since the current tournament is still ongoing (and sorry but trying to host two events at once is kind of rough LOL)
So this will be changed to a Spring Flower Hunt in March, and will consist of Hoppip, Sunkern, Bellsprout, and Oddish. :D
I will also be slightly altering the months of the other events to reflect this.
I have a oddish that born in Grimewood, so I won oddish section prize?

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
It doesnt work that way, to win the oddish prize, you would need to catch the best oddish during the proper time frame (likely March 6th-April 2nd) don't worry, once its time, I'll make a separate forum thread with the proper details as it relates to this event (as I do with all events) LOL

Cleveland

Youngster
64jy28.jpg

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Shiny ones usually dont count in these type of events, but you are a winner nonetheless :p
Yeah, shiny Pokemon don't count in these sadly because 20+ IVs could prove difficult to overcome with non-shiny Pokemon, which could give people with an ms a slight advantage.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
There is always a real appreciation for your efforts. Thank you and I'm looking forward to join every event being held in the near future.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
There is always a real appreciation for your efforts. Thank you and I'm looking forward to join every event being held in the near future.
Thank you, and I hope you and everyone else who participates enjoys :D

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
For those who are unaware (or live under a rock) I enjoy hosting unofficial events for the playerbase. My goal every year is to try and host at least 4-5 events (though this doesnt always work out). So for 2022, I've decided to give myself an Event Calendar, to help organize my ideas a bit better. So I present to you a look ahead at my potential planned events (note: stuff is always subject to change).

March: "Spring Flower Hunt." will involve the hunting of Hoppip, Sunkern, Bellsprout, and Oddish.

April May June: "Storm Chasing Hunt". Will be a hunt based on the following electric pokemon: Pikachu, Electabuzz, Chinchou, and Mareep

June July August: "Tag Team Championship Tournament". Will be a tournament showdown between randomly paired up teams.

September October November: "Duck Hunting Season". Will be a hunt for Magmar, Golduck, Farftechted, and Porygon.

November December: "End of the Year Tournament" Could be a standard tournament, or an RB one.

Anyway, so this is what I have planned for the up coming year! I hope y'all will be able to enjoy!
I have, once again, updated the event calendar dates. Note: I have the EOTY tournament currently canceled, however, if I feel there is some way to possibly add it back, I will certainly do so, this mainly rests on the time of completion for the Tag Team Tournamnet. If it can be completed by late September/ or maybe even very early October then I will be able to potentially move the duck hunt back up to its original October slot; if this isn't possible though, the EOTY tournament will kick off 2023 and become a Baby New Year Tournament based on the use of stage 1 Pokemon. (kind of like little cup). Anyway, I hope up to this point everyone has enjoyed, and as always, if you have any questions or recommendations, feel free to DM me. Thank you to all who have participated, and I look forward to what is yet to come. :D

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
I have, once again, updated the event calendar dates. Note: I have the EOTY tournament currently canceled, however, if I feel there is some way to possibly add it back, I will certainly do so, this mainly rests on the time of completion for the Tag Team Tournamnet. If it can be completed by late September/ or maybe even very early October then I will be able to potentially move the duck hunt back up to its original October slot; if this isn't possible though, the EOTY tournament will kick off 2023 and become a Baby New Year Tournament based on the use of stage 1 Pokemon. (kind of like little cup). Anyway, I hope up to this point everyone has enjoyed, and as always, if you have any questions or recommendations, feel free to DM me. Thank you to all who have participated, and I look forward to what is yet to come. :D
This update came when we needed it most. Gotta say, I really appreciate the schedule and the ideas as well. And I'm looking forward to participate in all I could.

The baby tournament sounds really interesting too. Looking forward to know more about it on time as well.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
The baby tournament sounds really interesting too. Looking forward to know more about it on time as well.
well the simplfied version of it is its limited to first stage pokemon and will be a level 25 cap, ofc some pokemon even being stage 1 will still be too OP for the other baby pokemon they will face (Rhyhorn comes to mind LOL) so the will ofc be banned, but I'll look more into that and set up discussions for it later, I honestly think its a fun idea :D

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
well the simplfied version of it is its limited to first stage pokemon and will be a level 25 cap, ofc some pokemon even being stage 1 will still be too OP for the other baby pokemon they will face (Rhyhorn comes to mind LOL) so the will ofc be banned, but I'll look more into that and set up discussions for it later, I honestly think its a fun idea :D

That sounds awesome. Also the pokemon that don't evolve and considered basic (lapras as example) put those in mind to be banned lol.