•ೋKillua is here•ೋ

Killua-

Hello, everyone!

this is officially my first #post on PWO forums :D

I joined the game for like 2 weeks ago , really enjoyable ..

and since i am gonna be here for a while figured why not saying hi ^^

you can call me Killua

I am 21 years old, a photoshop designer, an anime OUTAKU and an Online-games addict like ( LOL, Flyff, Aura Kingdom, etc.. ) :)

I had a really long history with pokemon games and kinda played every single game released except for X and Y ..

when i found out about PWO i said " cool, better when its online so i can battle with my friends ".

i know everything about pokemons form generation 1 ,2 and a little from generation 3

started the game and was doing very well having not even 1 lose

till i met with someone at my level who beat me with #uncatchable pokemons and had my first lose ( not because of less experience, nah! but his pokemons was overpowered compared with mine ) .. that kinda crushed my dreams ( hell no .. another p2w game :( )

wanted to buy tokens but paypal is not available for my country ( gonna kill myself .. hahaha )

but still having fun in a pokemon world making some good friends ..

maybe i'll sell designs for tokens :D lol !

anyway good to be here and meet u guys .. and i hope i didn't bore you :))​

nemo55

Welcome to PWO Killua ! :D Hope you have a good time in PWO.

Dr.Zeus

Hello Killua, Welcome to PWO ^-^
Nice to meet you :)
This is true that newbies which are able donate get overpowerd or get everything very early which give them an advantage over normal players. But then soon they get bored & start to leave the game. It's better to work hard , step up slowly & enjoy the game with your friends.
Goodluck on your journey C:)
P.S If you ever decided to start a signature shop, i would like to be the first to request one :p Hehehe!

Killua-

Thanks nemo :)

----------------------

yea, Zeus i think you are quite right .. i should only enjoy the game with my friends
but i don't think that i would quit, at least not that easily. i mean yea i enjoy battles with players more than anything else and i want battles to be fair, but pokemon used to be my world♥ that I run to
hahaha i still remember the days when i was in high school and act like studying while holding my mobile inside a book and playing pokemon crystal :D
anyway really nice to meet u too . and it would be a pleasure to have you in my signature shop ( lol, the idea kinda consumed me and probably i'll start as soon as i find a cool name to my shop :)) )​

Dr.Zeus

..Killua.. said:
hahaha i still remember the days when i was in high school and act like studying while holding my mobile inside a book and playing pokemon crystal :D
LOL me too :p i used to play Pokemon Diamond on my Android in classroom 8)
..Killua.. said:
it would be a pleasure to have you in my signature shop ( lol, the idea kinda consumed me and probably i'll start as soon as i find a cool name to my shop :)) )​
Make sure you inform me as soon as you start :D

AshMayonnaise

Hey Killua, i recently meet u and you're pretty awesome :D So, im pretty interested in ur shop, let me know when u got it up and running, would love to have a Signature from u and help u around in the game if i can of course :3 Welcome to TeamR, we have awesome people and we're growing so fast its amazing, i hope u have a great time at this wonderfull game that is Pokemon World Online, cya in-game :D

Killua-

Dr.Zeus said:
Make sure you inform me as soon as you start :D
sure .. i will ;)
AshKetchup said:
Hey Killua, i recently meet u and you're pretty awesome :D So, im pretty interested in ur shop, let me know when u got it up and running, would love to have a Signature from u and help u around in the game if i can of course :3 Welcome to TeamR, we have awesome people and we're growing so fast its amazing, i hope u have a great time at this wonderfull game that is Pokemon World Online, cya in-game :D
Thank you so much Ash .. really nice to meet you too :))
since i joined i've been watching the game chat and you were all over the chat
i always wanted to join your guild don't know why, maybe just to meet u guys
and sure i'll inform you when i start :)
very soon ..​

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Good luck with whatever you choose to do here in PWO. I hope you like being here :) [/glow]

Killua-

TheStinkiestGarbodor said:
[glow=green]Good luck with whatever you choose to do here in PWO. I hope you like being here :) [/glow]

Thanks alot ..

-----------------------

btw guys check the link in my signature ..
as I promised ;)

GawertyXL

I would like you to read what I have posted on your signature thread, thanks~

Shadowalker9

Killuaaaa <3 <3 (Yes I found it!!!! ) .. 2gehter we will be friends in this game and i would grealty like to see what u can design !

I will be Gon after all! <3

Happy to see u abroad game and of Course TeamR !!! have a great time man!

Attachments

• 598313.jpg
    598313.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 51

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Hey Killua, can I ask you to move the linked image for your sig shop to be beside the other image in your signature; and not below it, if possible? At the moment, having the two images vertically takes up around 490px total space height-wise; our current signature requirements state signature images can't take up more than 300px of height in total. We enforce these rules to ensure that reading Forum topics don't turn into huge amounts of scrolling for little information.

Killua-

Gawerty said:
I would like you to read what I have posted on your signature thread, thanks~
done .. :)
and i'll think about it​

Shadowalker9 said:
Killuaaaa <3 <3 (Yes I found it!!!! ) .. 2gehter we will be friends in this game and i would grealty like to see what u can design !

I will be Gon after all! <3

Happy to see u abroad game and of Course TeamR !!! have a great time man!

hahaha yeah
thanks a lot .. nice to see u again in here ^-^​

Jinji said:
Hey Killua, can I ask you to move the linked image for your sig shop to be beside the other image in your signature; and not below it, if possible? At the moment, having the two images vertically takes up around 490px total space height-wise; our current signature requirements state signature images can't take up more than 300px of height in total. We enforce these rules to ensure that reading Forum topics don't turn into huge amounts of scrolling for little information.

i've read that but it says " Up to 3 images - ((( maximum of 300px per image ))) "
doesn't say wither the images should be put horizontally ???​

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
...Ah, it DOES say "per image". It didn't used to - the rule used to be 300px total across all the images. Ignore my previous post for now.

It's nice to meet you, anyway. Welcome to Pokémon World Online, I wish you the best with your signature business and in your Pokémon Journey :)

Killua-

Jinji said:
...Ah, it DOES say "per image". It didn't used to - the rule used to be 300px total across all the images. Ignore my previous post for now.

It's nice to meet you, anyway. Welcome to Pokémon World Online, I wish you the best with your signature business and in your Pokémon Journey :)

thank you so much .. really nice to meet you too♥ :))​