Search results

1. E

What happened to the playerbase?

Oh okay, cool. Yeah I'm not in it for free stuff etc, I'm above that :D I'm going off to study Computing at uni next yr, it'd be a good experience. So yeah I'll check that out
  2. E

Still, I do music and programming and could put my hand to anything if the team wants anyone to help
  3. E

I completely agree. Do you have any staff positions going, that I could help out with? I'm in full time education but I'd love to help this game, given how much of my childhood it shaped :joy:
  4. E

So I've seen plenty of people discussing this and things related to it. I'm an old player, starting in 2010, playing on and off since. haven't been on in 2 years and came back to find the server with 30 players on, rather than the 300 there used to be. What happened, that made players leave...
  5. E

Let's Plays PWO Episode 1 Now live!

As promised, here it is! Most people are just here to laugh at my terrible LP making skills, but I'm fine with that :D if anyone wants to collaborate let me know :) Likewise if there are any issues. Enjoy the video, Scrooge a.k.a. The Penultimate Womble https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzHsEFJHRYo
  6. E

Lets Play Pilot episode!

Could still do with 2 more likes on the video, launch will be soon and there could be a collaboration! Tell your friends!
  7. E

Lets Play Pilot episode!

cheers :D I'll get to work later
  8. E

Lets Play Pilot episode!

Okay I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rules I don't mean to. I have notice that PWO seems a lot quieter these days and nobody makes any lets plays for it, so I went ahead and made a pilot episode. Not amazing, but if I get 5 likes I will launch a series. Please check it out and subscribe, if anyone...
  9. E

gym leader

The staff cant give you free gym badges, especially if you dont have a screenshot. did you do the battle at exactly the same time? perhaps the server is autorebooted at some point (i think it does this at 12PM UK time) try waiting an hour after the 24h is up and then battke, or better ask the...
  10. E

Make your own quest! Force Rig to try it!

still taking quest ideas? heres one starting Location: viridian city Prequisites: access to Cinnabar Island, Olvine City, Pewter City and Viridian city(w/ forest)(power plant is optional) speak to an NPC called olivia(needs to be created) and she will say how she really wants a cute pokemon (a...
  11. E

PWO Mapping Contest!

yeah id like to know the same, I sent mine in but theres atleast 1 fatal error I know of and I need to test for others
  12. E

PWO Mapping Contest!

I finished mine- do we just PM it to creobis or fonty on the forums? (I dont want to post it publicly here incase of copycats)
  13. E

PWO Mapping Contest!

Is the map just a secret area then?? (if it does get put in the game) or does it need 2 exits?
  14. E

HR Hunting

ok. HR pokes are hard to find, and they can take up to a week of grinding. But players use things like music and films to help lift the burden of the task. so this goes out to all fellow players, What songs and films do you listen to/watch while grinding for rare pokemon? please reply with the...
  15. E

Help! i am to impatient!

in that case, i have 700- odd pokemon episodes to watch, however i am on a laptop, meaning a smaller screen :(
  16. E

Help! i am to impatient!

lol, u guys wont believe this but i am very very impatient, so hr hunting is a real problem! if any1 could tell me ways to make hunting more interesting this would be much apreciated. thanks, Scrooge
  17. E

Tips for hunting snorlax ?

if it is, do u think its worth me hunting or shall i just do something else- hunt a few higher chance pokes?
  18. E

Tips for hunting snorlax ?

Hello and thanks for reading, as some may know for the past day or so and 2 days earlier in the year, i have been hunting snorlax. and i would like some tips on snorlax hunting because i have seen 15 farfetched ( i am keeping count because i have heard that the vr:hr...