gym leader

DarknessBroly

it happened twice on the same gym leader that u guys id a reboot... i dont feel like waiting another 24h at 15th gym because of this ... can any admin hellp ?

EbeneezerScrooge

The staff cant give you free gym badges, especially if you dont have a screenshot. did you do the battle at exactly the same time? perhaps the server is autorebooted at some point (i think it does this at 12PM UK time) try waiting an hour after the 24h is up and then battke, or better ask the staff if they plan on restarting the server soon. progress is saved at 5-10 minute intervals and when you log off, so once you have completed the gym battle and have gone back to the map, log out using the red 'X' in the top right corner of the window, then log in again and your progress will be saved (*MAKE SURE THAT YOU CAN SEE THE NEW GYM BADGE IN BAGPACK>BADGES BEFORE YOU DO THIS!*)

Tha-Kram

if the staff reboot the server they announce it ingame, usually about 10 minutes ahead
as far as I know there is no such thing as an auto-rebooter that crashes the server
only one that restarts when the server has crashed by itself for some reason

what E-S said is also good to know, relog after you achieved something
use the X or type /(rage)quit to logout, that is currently the only way to manually save your data