Make your own quest! Force Rig to try it!

Rigaudon

Youngster
Finished the Usopp quest. Funny enough, the Magikarp quest involves some very complicated scripting and using some new features never tried before, so it will be finished after this.

We start in the hibernating center of Festive Town.
Let's talk to him.
Yz6Yw5A.png

2ld0XKj.png

I help him out. If I said no, I would have seen:
"Yeah, really. That looks like some thick ice. He's probably there for a reason, anyway."

pinco17.png

Refusing the massage stops the conversation.

aZIy8xP.png

That sounds like a hell no man deserves, no matter their past crimes.
I decide to help him after all.

vOuIHtn.png

iqkGnqH.png

Next, we go to Lost Town as Usopp hinted. However, there's a problem.

PSDFnW6.png

I had commandeered a useless testing NPC, but had forgotten to move it, change its name, and change its sprite. So just pretend this is a spooky door for now.

5cQY6Kt.png

Cool, looks like it worked. It checked for a specific input.

JL6itsa.png

YSbdjYj.png

Why look, it totally teleported me to the Lost Town House that EcoTheTerrible was hiding in. "Mistake?" What mistake? I am Rigaudon. My scripting is perfect.

qDGJO8K.png

He is not happy.

UbUfFc0.png

jqe1pJO.png

I'm not sure why he is a small child.

zvhOMQu.png

5QL3Djo.png

OaAFwrj.png

Victory!

OxtUVI4.png

He is still not happy with us.

ydWeiYv.png

Maybe Usopp will be happy with us, though.

u5wD3db.png

Uh Oh.
He goes on to say:
"Now I can finally complete my goal of making everyone in PWO disappointed in me!"
"I'm the king of snipers, born on sharshooter island, feared by all, and have an army of 100,000 men."
"You can call me CAPTAIN GOD Usopp if you like...yeah...I'm a brave warrior of the sea, so if you ever want a REAL challenge then come and fight me!"

The NPC stops monologue-ing there, so I talk to him again to see if he'll follow through on that challenge.
yH7Ciop.png

Seems not.
rNql3jl.png

Dammit.

So ends Ecowolfrb's quest.

Buggot

Quest: Uber Useless Shiny Pokemon
Requirements: OT S Rattata

Quest 1a: When you go to Lavender Town and talk to any of the inhabitants, they all say something about a "...that hobo who keeps blabbering about the best trainer..."
When you go to the side of any house in Lavender Town and press Space, you are teleported to a "room" with tons of trash and boxes, and a man named Caperro.
Upon talking to him:
[If you do not meet Requirements]: "*Slobber* Go away. I'm looking for apt trainers, not newbies who don't haven't even caught a S RATTATA."
[If you meet Requirements]: *Slobber* I see you have caught an S Rattata. Do you know who the GREATEST TRAINER EVER is?
Choice 1: Of course, it's me
Choice 2: *Slowly shuffles away* [EXITS DIALOG]
Upon choosing Choice 1, Caperro says: " *Dribbles* You make me laugh! I am looking for the best trainer. Come back when you have a S Metapod.

Quest 1b: When you have caught/evolved a S Metapod, you have to talk to him again.
Upon talking to him:
[If you do not meet Requirements]: "*Slobber* You still haven't caught the S Metapod?"
[If you meet Requirements]: *Dribbles* You think you are the best now that you've caught it? Puh-leeeeeese. Come back when you have a S Kakuna.

Quest 1c: When you have caught/evolved S Kakuna, you have to talk to him again.
Upon talking to him:
[If you do not meet Requirements]: "*Slobber* You still haven't caught the S Kakuna?"
[If you meet Requirements]: *Dribbles* You think you are the best now that you've caught it? Puh-leeeeeese. Come back when you have a S Ditto.

Quest repeats with S Tyrogue, S Delibird, and S Smeargle.

After getting all of those pokemon, talk to him again.
Upon talking to him:
[If you do not meet Requirements]: "*Slobber* You still haven't caught the S Smeargle?"
[If you meet Requirements]: *Dribbles* You think you are the best now that you've caught Smeargle [the last required pokemon]? Fine! Let's battle!

Caperro:
Lvl 50 Tyrogue
Lvl 50 Kakuna
Lvl 50 Ditto
Lvl 50 Smeargle
Lvl 50 Delibird
Lvl 50 Metapod

If you win, he says this:
"I used to be the GREATEST TRAINER EVER. Now, you must take this mantle up. I see that you have all the requirements. Here, take this as a token of my gratitude:"

You win: S Dratini! A reward for your useless hours/days of hunting for an Shiny that does nothing ._.

If nobody knew what the reward was, nobody would do this quest because you gotta hunt for Shinies that do nothing xD But for those who do it they will be super rich :O

Rigaudon

Youngster
Posting here to note that I didn't forget about this topic or the other quests. I've been having many 3am-5am sessions with Luminance trying to figure the Tha_Kram's quest out.
(Magikarps are now synonymous with demons and lack of sleep to me.)

That being said, I'm finally almost done with it. HOWEVER. I won't be here for the next few days, so you'll have to wait and see. :) Once Magikarps stop haunting my dreams, I will do Zywa_Torpeda's quest.

Tha-Kram

lol, never thought it would be that hard
isn't it similar to the Horsea quest in the dragons club and the Vulpix training from Chinese new year?

Jhanex

a repeatable quest: (like once a week)
from one of assistant prof. Oak named Dochi
he ask you to capture the pokemon lvl 5-10 a good stats like IVs 12-20 and train it until lvl 30
next give it to him
reward: pokedollar 10k

note: you will capture the desired pokemon assistant Dochi

CrimsonSapphire

Hardrock Quest
•must own at least 1 Steel-type poke and 2 Psychic-type poke in pokedex
•Scientist J.Beeber has discovered a Ancient code that can summon a pokemon from the ancient times. He believes the pokemon possesed mysterious power of Defensive Hardrock Barrier, yet need to discover what the depth of the pokemon. He is looking for a trainer to help him train pokemon so that he can complete the summoning ritual.

What player need to do;

- Meet him in Ruins of Alph
- He will give you a Lv10 Metapod, Lv10 Kakuna, Lv10 Unown
- You are required to train those pokemon (without evos) until Lv99 with full happiness
- Show them the poke you were given

The ritual fuse all the metapod kakuna unown, and Bronzor has been summoned. Scientist J.Bieber say thanks and ask you to battle him if you want the Bronzor.
-His team would be all Lv99 - Mewtwo, Aerodactyl, Mew, Unown, Agrron, Steelix
•10REP, 500,000 pokedollars, Metal Coat, Lvl5 Bronzor

waha goodluck :p

Rigaudon

Youngster
Tha_Kram said:
how's the Magikarp doing?

Oh, Gods! Don't remind me!

But no worries, haven't forgotten about this. I've spent the time using what I learned here to begin a project for everyone ingame. So once that's done, I'll come back and work on what I started.

EbeneezerScrooge

still taking quest ideas? heres one
starting Location: viridian city
Prequisites: access to Cinnabar Island, Olvine City, Pewter City and Viridian city(w/ forest)(power plant is optional)
speak to an NPC called olivia(needs to be created) and she will say how she really wants a cute pokemon (a pikachu) but she cant be bothered to find one after the respawn project wiped out most of viridians pikachu population. your task is to find a Pikachu (which may be from PP as well if the system doesn't support defining the map it must be caught in). You give her the Pikachu and in return she gives you a LV15 flaafy, 40,000$, and a new item called Olivia's Token (or something similar). you then head to Olvine, (clue is in the name) where you see NPC Viridia (I know right) Who upon showing her the Olivia's token, battles you with a LV55 cloyster, LV56 tyranitar and LV60 Miltank. Once beaten, she will give you the Viridia's token. this is then taken back to Viridian where Olivia will then tell you to take it to the Pewter Museum. Once you are there, the people in the museum run some basic tests and then tell you to take it to the Cinnabar fossil lab. they extract it to a Lv1 magikarp with all iv's 1, but say that they found something special in the chamber after the extracting. This little rock brings a small amount of luck, increasing the shiny rate by 192 so for non members it is just 1/8000, increasing the chance of running away safely by 5%, and does something small to the HR (or Respawn equivalent) chance as well, about 0.5% increase? (I dont know the new algorithm). This quest can only be completed once.