Search results

1. S

Trying to get an understanding of what stats I should look for in Pokemon

Hi guys, So, I've been learning a good bit about the game. I haven't played the handhelds, so a lot of this is difficult to comprehend, and I apologize if these questions seem repetitive/stupid/etc. So with that, I wanted to ask how people determine what specific pokemon need in terms of...
  2. S

Full Screen Resolution and Windowed Mode

Hello, Some of you may have heard me earlier asking about Fullscreen Resolution and the Windowed Mode issue in help chat IG. I have seen the other threads, but they dont seem to work. Im trying to get the resolution to recognize windowed mode. It doesn't seem like Alt+Enter works (tried on...
  3. S

Seafoam Islands caves, lost

Hello, I've recently come to needing to get to the Cinnabar Island gym. I beat Sabrina, but I am unsure how to get past the second set of Seafoam Island caves. Is there another path, or a set of holes/ladders that I need to take? Sorry if this is super easy, I'm just super frustrated. :(
  4. S

Question on Currencies

Hey there guys, I've returned for a bit after a loooong hiatus; and I'm trying to figure out the currencies. (Pd, Tk, etc.) Basically I'm trying to get the currency "Pd" to swap a few of my Haunter's skills; do you get Tk and then turn it into Pd? I haven't found much info on this in my...