Search results

1. Fadoka

The project for the future.

This thread is no joke, its no messing around and its not about having fun except in a way of all of us to enjoy. It's the roots for the huge stem of the tree and if it's really taken into consideration and followed, good things are guaranteed because as for the state of the game, this comes...
  2. Fadoka

Shed Shell

That item is really essential. it allows the holder to switch out (but not flee or Teleport) even if it is trapped by a move or Ability. I'll basically explain my point of view: After the release of Draco-Meteor, dragons were obviously over used and players actually used more ice pokemon to...
  3. Fadoka

A simple suggestion for the current Halloween event.

First of all, after thanking the staff for this nice event. I'd just like to point out that such spawn requires some moves for the pokemon to be usable after the event is over. For example Houndooms would need Darkpulse, Honchkrows would need Superpower and Heatwave, Umbreons do need foul play...
  4. Fadoka

The mentality of our PvPers.

If you sit down while relaxing and thinking deeply for a little while, you will find out that Nintendo didn't actually set Pokemon player vs. player for kids. It's made for smart mature beings that can actually put a huge variation of strategies and playstyles. I always say, a PvP consists of...
  5. Fadoka

Being around so things to get off the chest, once and for good.

Okay this should be tough but I believe it could turn to something good because it comes from the heart to a place that I like. So as to start I want to say that the game is the first online Pokemon game that I played and it's childhood for me. There were times that I saw I was mentioned in...
  6. Fadoka

The dead never dies? They are rising from the graves!

Oh so it has been a while, few years I guess and I'm passing by to check how are you guys? Anyone remembers the mummy? lol
  7. Fadoka

Regarding Halloween suggestions.

Well it has been an awesome well made event. With lots of move tutors and new pokemon. That's really great but guys I still wonder if a darkpulse tutor could exist? it's a very important move that would be needed when it comes to pvp and it also fits halloween event.Thanks , I hope its taken in...
  8. Fadoka

Yo guys

My birthday came and I remembered that home I always had fun at. I hope you guys are fine and living well in that current pwo era. I'm always around :P , The dead are rising from the grave :P xD Fadoka~
  9. Fadoka

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

The Results for PWO's 2015 awards: Members Smartest : Electrofreak, Runner-up : Fadoka Friendliest : Fadoka, Runner-up : Adlerthegreat Funniest : Fadoka, Runner-up : CharManDa Coolest : Sylpharionz , Runner-up : Fadoka Best Debater : Electrofreak, Runner-up : Syplharionz Comeback of the year...
  10. Fadoka

Some important moves.

It has been a great success for the battle system so far , I was just wondering if some more moves would be fixed in fact that would make battles more fair especially since most of the battlers battle with no switch and lots of buffing (stats boosting) moves are used so i think these moves would...
  11. Fadoka

Solved.

Resolved my issue , thanks.
  12. Fadoka

Released from a cage

Lol well just wanted to make it official and wanted to thank all who missed me , now cya on battle channel or i mean in game generally cuz i don't wanna talk much :P
  13. Fadoka

Situation In Pwo

I can see lately that there have been small twitch for move fixing...slight improvement and that is nice to see. i can also see that Petal dance is working somehow but it fails when you switch or die. I wanted to ask several questions and initiate discussion. Do you plan on getting a DEV anytime...
  14. Fadoka

A Giveaway for the poor.

Hello PWO people. Yesterday we have been giving away Pokemon all day to people and around 700 Pokemon were given away to people. There are still like 800 Pokemon left to be given including shinies, Vrs, hrs and Ucs. If you want to get some all you have to do is simply spam trade me Fadoka (few...
  15. Fadoka

Away for a time

Hey guys , How are u all? bad? :P well, I'm going to be kinda away for few months (might come once every few weeks or so but still) due to some issues either studies or other cases ,I'll miss you all , Wishing we meet soon as possible <3.
  16. Fadoka

Regarding The Current Shiny IVs.

This is very often subject in pwo these days. Someone hinted about current shiny pokes having 28+ IV and that is not fair for new ones made 20+. If I am not wrong you also changed the IVs for token store shiny? Now let me explain chronologically more detailed what was going on lately with shiny...