Situation In Pwo

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
I can see lately that there have been small twitch for move fixing...slight improvement and that is nice to see. i can also see that Petal dance is working somehow but it fails when you switch or die. I wanted to ask several questions and initiate discussion. Do you plan on getting a DEV anytime soon? A lot of things would fall from your shoulders if there is one active DEV actually. i can also see improvement in scripting division...we got several nice updates lately. Will there be any more GMs parting or are you planning on getting more GMs and mappers? Seeing that only active GM is no longer part of team...i am honestly not optimistic about that but you have your own reasons. I would really like to know where we are standing currently. Thanks

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Re. Petal Dance:
Could you make a note on the Bug Catcher for how Petal Dance is failing?

Re. Devs:
Difficult one. We're due a meeting with another staff member regarding the future development of the game.

Re. GMs:
Its something that has just been discussed within the GM and Administrator groups. We will start to actively look for new GM candidates in the near future.

Re. Mappers:
We currently have Apps for Scripters, Arists and CG. Mappers is likely to be a focus once some more Apps have completed their training.