Search results

1. Fadoka

The project for the future.

I guess it's the time for bump then?
  2. Fadoka

Server Sevii Islands: Release

Well, well, well... Well, the answer is simple, I just want to congratulate! I want to congratulate the team for the competence and for the incredible work presented.
  3. Fadoka

Server Sevii Islands: Release

Thanks for all the efforts and the great quest. #PWO-All-The-Way-Up.
  4. Fadoka

CG Initiative (CGI): PWO Spawn Requests

Snivy, Timburr, Ferroseed
  5. Fadoka

desya PWO

350m
  6. Fadoka

Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

Just level up
  7. Fadoka

Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

Thanks for listening to the community and adding something that is actually a great addition to the whole game. Also the pack idea looks innovative and interesting. It's always great to see a progress. Tyranitar is getting a new teammate now EZ.
  8. Fadoka

That's great to hear. Also why this thread was made in first place. It is balanced and a key for a balanced future in terms of updates as well.
  9. Fadoka

Already said above, we want talks to be serious and productive. Trolls don't fit.
  10. Fadoka

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Lost to Irufi, aside from luck being a part of pokemon but he was more prepared as well as this tournament restrict us from playing some sort of pokemon. Yet the side that deserved more won. Gratz and good luck on next games.
  11. Fadoka

Well this thread isn't for the lols, it's a reference. Aside from this, if you watch VGCs.. they actually submit teams with items, moves and everything. And its the biggest official competition.
  12. Fadoka

Showing everything that is needed in percentages or in turns will always be useful. The full disclosure is always great in case attention is lost.
  13. Fadoka

That would be a great additiion as well. Thanks for your contribution.
  14. Fadoka

We can get swimming pools with suicunes don't worry.
  15. Fadoka

I agree and also mentioned that all of given examples are just to prove that such pokemon are adding to the game and PvP meta without harming it.
  16. Fadoka

Ye all agreed. Also comment was edited after.
  17. Fadoka

The competitive part of 600 base fighting one another is clear and fair. The other part of them being all 20 IVs was just an example.
  18. Fadoka

That's not meant to optional, it's meant to be developed.