Search results

1. P

Why lol

Lol, should of gone with any of your other Pokemon
  2. P

Maybe possibly soon-ish back again

Welcome backish kinda sorta
  3. P

What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

I'm glad you'll still be updating them when possible, good to hear. I'll keep an eye out.
  4. P

There should really be some discussion here about what's appropriate to revamp on a players whim, now we're left with half routes in one style and another half in another. I see that some routes NPC's templates were also changed while others were left the same. Quite disappointing.
  5. P

Valentines Day

Congrats to all the winners! Very happy to see all the participation, more art events in the future plox!!
  6. P

Is there any reason we're using the Map2 templates instead of the regular Map templates on some routes? Looks fairly random when going through the routes. Dont even see a documentation page on Map2. Not saying it looks bad, but we should be consistent when going from one route to another...
  7. P

Forums link in Mobile/Verticle view

I usually have two monitors up one horizontal and one ventricle, I usually have my vertical one displaying webpages since I like to read long articles and most web pages work down to up, but when I visit the main site, I get the long layout and theres never a link to the forums, same thing...
  8. P

pwo client

It's not possible at the moment, would be a cool feature though.
  9. P

Map Contest Weekend Event. Closed!

Re: New Holodecks opening in Pewter City Museum! Sounds like a fun little event, will be hunting on the weekend. I'm sure this will help encourage Hardcoreh to speed things up.
  10. P

Petition for Truant on Slaking

I wonder if its not just possible to add in duplicates of moves learnt by Slacking, (possibly with slight name alterations in the case moves cant have the same name), and have these duplicated moves be learnt by Slacking instead, with the difference being that these duplicates would all have...
  11. P

Can you refer to what is outdated on it?
  12. P

PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

Nice. Any chance we can get an update log of updated features?
  13. P

Young new blood

Can you at least try to make the questions sound un-biased? I'm all for the laughter that I'm going to get with the flame war thats going to come out of this but come on.
  14. P

Shane's Departure.

This situation is almost boring to keep up with. Not sure what everyone expects staff to do at this point, I have to wonder if anyone is getting anything besides a slap on the wrist for this, but then again that wouldn't help much considering all the back lash that they're receiving. Hopefully...
  15. P

Farewell PWO

There's many people here bashing players because they don't know "both sides", however you can't blame players, particularly newer ones that want to defend Shane when current PWO staff make little effort to keep us updated with what they're up to, rather they like to keep everything "secret"...
  16. P

Farewell PWO

See yah Shane, I couldn't agree with your high school comment any more, both you and staff have 0 communication skills, its like a little girls dressing room where everyone just talks about each other. As an on-looker it's hilarious, as a once avid-PWO player, it's disappointing to say the least.
  17. P

I have a Question about Scyther and Scizor?

Yes, but you would have to do it through the PlayerDex. Once Scyther learns AirLash, evolve him then you have to go into the PlayerDex and change his moves.
  18. P

I made a mistake

Theres no way to reset your account, you can either play through the game until you can go back to Kanto after you're done with Johto, or you can make a new account. The narration thing I've never heard of before, perhaps its something to do with your computer?
  19. P

resetting trade password??

You have to log into the Playerdex here, http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/ Once you've logged in, on the right hand side you'll see "My Setting and Status", click on that. From there on the left hand side you'll see "Trade City" and directly to the right it'll say "Request Reminder"...
  20. P

map wont load

Try resetting your computer, using another account and re downloading the game.