Search results

1. K

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 Check the Task Manager, most probably PWO.exe will be there under the Processes tab, End the Task and you should be able to run the game again.
  2. K

corrupted file

At least we have found the problem, the only things we need to do is to identify exactly what was wrong, and try to fix it. :) Can you send me the two files DXerror.log and DirectX.log? I'm not sure where can you find them, but a search should find them ;) We can continue trying to identify...
  3. K

corrupted file

Well, you can use this link and choose the package for the operating system you have (I think Windows 7). It's also recommended to use this package as well, to keep your DirectX updated.
  4. K

corrupted file

Okay, have you tried to re-install your DirectX? One of the main files for DirectX seems to be corrupted (not the game's files), which is dx3dof.dll, I would recommend re-installing DirectX before we proceed with other techniques. I hope this get fixed soon. :)
  5. K

corrupted file

I'm sorry, but I cannot recognize this language :( Can you please change the system's language to English and try to Screen Shot the error please? All I can see from those SS is that there is a problem in dx3dof.dll, which is part of your DirectX, I would recommend you to re-install the...
  6. K

corrupted file

Okay, at least we know that we are on the right track. So, can you screen shot the error you get when you open PWO.exe now?
  7. K

corrupted file

You used the 32-bits solution, are you sure your Windows is a 32-bits operating system and not 64-bits? Check your Windows architecture from: Open 'Computer' either on your desktop or from start menu. click on 'System properties' which can be found on the top bar of the window. Next to 'System...
  8. K

corrupted file

I would suggest trying the steps on this topic. Good luck.
  9. K

Pwo Error

May I recommend trying the steps in this topic? http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=25993 I hope it works for you, good luck. :)
  10. K

Map Editor Problem + Transfer

As for the map editor's issue, this post might be helpful: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=297725#pid297725 Good luck :)
  11. K

Can't play the game...

Take a look at this thread, maybe it will work for you: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=25993 Good luck :)
  12. K

Client Crash/Error

Maybe something in this topic will help you: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=25993 Good luck :)
  13. K

Bike and Surf Commands

The commands are simply to be an easier way for using those items (the Old Rod have a cool down time of 10 seconds, so maybe people can chat and every 10 min use it when they are fishing, tbh I don't see much use for a command for fishing but I put it anyway). I think this is an easier way than...
  14. K

Bike and Surf Commands

I searched the forums for a similar suggestion to know if there is a way to make us use Surfboard and Bicycle more easier than the current way which requires us to go through a long list of useless items in our backpack then click on it. Some of us may have many items that this process takes...
  15. K

A suggestion for next client update.. :)

How about this: The player has to talk to the NPC that he wants to know when it will reset then use the command? Mainly the client or the server will store the last NPC's ID that the player talked to and the command will display on the screen/chat window as system message the following: If the...
  16. K

Black Lines Bug

I think you might be using your graphics card with high quality along with DirectX settings. Have you considered disabling the Depth of Field (DOF) from your DirecX advanced setting or reducing the graphics quality before running the client? I'm nor exactly sure which setting is messing with...
  17. K

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

May I suggest resetting your advanced internet options and all of your browsers settings to default? For the advanced internet settings: Internet Options -> click on the "Advanced" tab -> "Restore advanced settings". I hope you could solve this problem soon :)
  18. K

Bug on battle system

The SPD effect didn't show but after the usage of Flame Charge, since I don't know Typhlosion's level, I couldn't tell if it was raised or lowered. If it was lowered then Flame Charge is the one broken not Shadow ball :)
  19. K

Bug on battle system

Judging your screen shot, Gengar used Shadow ball that lowered Typhlosion's SPDEF by one stage (which is its current normal side effect in battles), then Typhlosion used Flame Charge that increased SPD of Typhlosion by one stage (which its current normal side effect in battles). So, Shadow ball...
  20. K

Google Chrome not work after start of Game Client

Have you tried to search for the error code? something like "chrome 0xc0000005", I'm sure you'll find some proper solutions for your problem, good luck :)