Client Crash/Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
Already knew about that and tried but it seems that the issue was her computer didn't have the mobile Intel 945 express family chipset drivers installed at all, shes been running off of generics. I tried finding and installing the mobile Intel 945 express family chipset drivers for windows xp but I don't know if I am downloading the wrong drivers or if the computer is just being stupid because they won't install properly when I tried last night. It seems like shes just going to have to wait until she gets paid and go buy a new computer. After all shes running on a piece of crap from like 5 years ago while I am running on a Alienware from last year with razer products and a 32" HD Flat Screen hook via HDMI. Its about time she spent some money on a decent setup lol

king1234

Youngster
open start and type "Dxdiag" without the commas, and look at the direct X version. The newest version is 11, anything lower requires and update.

ksalim313

Maybe something in this topic will help you:
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=25993

Good luck :)

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
I talked her into finally buying a new setup. She will be able to play tomorrow on her new PC. This can be closed now. Thanks for trying to assist me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.