Search results

1. K

Not quite a return

Well, it's certainly been a while. Honestly, it's as the title says. While I did log in to refresh the account deletion timer (assuming that's still a thing these days), I'm mostly checking in to see how many are left that are still familiar to me while also seeing if my name rings any bells in...
  2. K

Weighing options

Chances are those who actually bothered to read this either don't know or don't remember me... either way, it's not really relevant. Anyway, in order to make the strain as little as possible for that one poor soul who's still reading at this point, I'll go straight to the point and say I'm...
  3. K

Locking topics in trade section

Seeing how some people are stupid and won't bother checking dates posts are made or the last time the original post was edited (or both), I'd like to suggest topics in trade section to be automatically locked after a certain time of inactivity (2-3 months) in order to avoid necroposting
  4. K

Hunting Season

In light of recent information, I'm keeping what I said on hold until there is an outcome
  5. K

Exit cue

Whether my absence will be temporary or not is something I'm not sure of currently. I've been in inactive for the past few months and don't see myself returning anytime soon due to personal reasons (may get back temporarily on potential future events but even that is an if), main cause for my...
  6. K

Outrage and other moves' suggestions

I want to start by saying thanks for the inclusion of an outrage move tutor in pwo. However I found it a little disappointing that only Arcanine is able to learn it since the way I see it other pokemon able to learn it could benefit from it to be usable battle wise (some of the picks are already...
  7. K

Guess what?

I'm baaack and better than ever. A couple months ago, I said I'd be leaving pwo for a while because of some family related problems and some personal matters I had to take care of. I wasn't completely 'disconnected' from pwo though, as I kept checking the forums every now and then and logged in...
  8. K

Kaiser's (temporary) departure

These past days have been kind of messed up for me irl, related to some health problems my dad's having... I thought things were turning for the best but atm it doesn't seem that way. If things end up turning for the worst (which I hope it doesn't happen, but there's still that possibility)...
  9. K

New Year Greetings

Happy New Year everyone! :D
  10. K

Hiya!

Hi everybody, I'm playing this game since May (enjoying it a lot btw) but I've only started using the forums recently. I've been playing this game more often over the past days and can be found hunting quite a lot (kinda leaving the badge winning for 2nd plan but oh well). Feel free to add me or...