Guess what?

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
I'm baaack and better than ever.

A couple months ago, I said I'd be leaving pwo for a while because of some family related problems and some personal matters I had to take care of. I wasn't completely 'disconnected' from pwo though, as I kept checking the forums every now and then and logged in pwo occasionally (I blame the updates that got my curiosity). Now with most of that stuff behind me (remaining problems don't take most of my time/mindset like they used to) I'm ready to make a full fledged return. I also want to inform that my daycare services won't be available for the next 2 months, as my focus on pwo during that time will be solely directed to hunting (I'm sorry if it causes any incovenience).

And for the new players who don't know me here's a small presentation: Kaiser (or Kai for short), portuguese, hunter and occasional battler. Dragonite is my fav poke and my fav types are dark and fire. Feel free to ask me anything if you feel the need. :)

king1234

Youngster
welcome back, sorta since your kinda active, anyways ill be back ingame fully in 2 weeks, so when i get in, we can hunt together like mad men. :)

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
_darkshadow_ said:
Fails shouldn't return! Welcome back :p
Then why are you still here? :p Thanks :)

Gawerty said:
Welcome back scrub, knew you wouldnt be gone for long :p
To be honest I was only expecting to return one month from now when everything came up, guess it all got sorted out sooner. Thanks btw :b

king1234 said:
welcome back, sorta since your kinda active, anyways ill be back ingame fully in 2 weeks, so when i get in, we can hunt together like mad men.
I'm starting by SRR (trying to get me s lee), just don't mess with my luck :p

king1234

Youngster
welcome back, sorta since your kinda active, anyways ill be back ingame fully in 2 weeks, so when i get in, we can hunt together like mad men.
I'm starting by SRR (trying to get me s lee), just don't mess with my luck :p

Im the luck stealer so watch out :p

rbecca

Welcome back Kai ^-^
9g8yo8.jpg

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Wow, this is turning out to be quite a celebration! Who's bringing the cake?

Welcome back, Kai.

Tendou

Hehe welcome back.

I told you to do not giveaway ur achievements (such as poke or gold) and it seems ur didnt cause you were supposed to haz nothing nao =P.
It seems we will be hunting together again sometimes, i still have that HR luck ;).

I hope everything is going well in ur real life.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
I'd only give things away if I was to leave for good... even then I wouldn't give away everything :p Anyway thanks Tend and Kai (you may be the first kai but we both know I'm the awesomer one :b)

Fionavara

Aaaaaw craaap, we supposed to be happy with this??? geeeeez *glare* another one trying to stel mah shinis....
ah well ok then, I'll bring the cake..Since I just got hit by Full Emplyment and it's a Critical Hit I guess I can afford a small one.
well, with king and kais back we only need shady fulltime back and I won't find a shiny ever again xD
I suppose I just have to take a small break and work whilst you guys get boored again so I can come back. ;)
See ya dudes, ya can try but ya never gonna pass me. But I wish u luck since I prolly won't be able to defend my position this summer. SO have a good 3 months hunting, I'll expect great things from you when I get the time to get serious again. :p

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
Hahaha I still have a long way to go before my collection can threaten yours. :p Besides I don't plan on having duplicates of every shiny (though I'm considering keeping more than one of some pokes, if I find them that is), so I'll never amount to those numbers of yours :p