Kaiser's (temporary) departure

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
These past days have been kind of messed up for me irl, related to some health problems my dad's having... I thought things were turning for the best but atm it doesn't seem that way. If things end up turning for the worst (which I hope it doesn't happen, but there's still that possibility) though, it is highly likely that I'll either quit/leave temporarily until I sort things out in my life... If that happens it'll probably be after the end of the official tourney. That being said, I wrote this while wanting to avoid shocking the friends I made here with a sudden goodbye message... As things are now I simply can't say anything with full certainty...

CrimsonSapphire

Re: Uncertain future...

Sorry to hear that kai. Hope everything is gonna be alright for you irl

Faabz.

Youngster

Kai i wish you both you and your dad the best,if you need anything you can count on me :)

Abraços <3

darkdane

I come by sometimes on the forums and wasn't expecting this to happen too lol. I'll be praying for ya kaiser, hopefully you'll be back before I come so I can see all of you guys :)

CheckeredZebra

Youngster

Hey Kais. No matter what, I know you're a strong person and I have faith you can pull through. :)
For now, just hold onto hope for the future and try to enjoy what you have in life until there's an opportunity for you to help your family. I know you can do it and understand that waiting is the sucky part.

Kaiko

Youngster

CheckeredZebra said:
Hey Kais. No matter what, I know you're a strong person and I have faith you can pull through. :)
For now, just hold onto hope for the future and try to enjoy what you have in life until there's an opportunity for you to help your family. I know you can do it and understand that waiting is the sucky part.

This.

Wish ya the best of luck my friend, and I hope things work out for you, for the better. I wish you and your family well. :)

Jhaxion

We all understand kai. We all have life related issues that pull us away from things that we enjoy doing. Hopefully your father gets better and you wont miss as much time from pwo or other activities that you enjoy.

ShinyMarill

Kai, hope everything goes well, and I really hope your dad gets better soon.
We'll miss you~ <3
Best wishes. :)

rbecca

Hi Kai,
I wish you and your dad the best of luck. These things are never easy, take your time.
<3

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
Re: Kaiser's (Temporary?) Departure

Once again thank you all, really appreciated your support. :)
Well... since my spell on the tourney is over and some more stuff has been piling up irl, I decided to take a break from pwo as I wasn't finding it as enjoyable as before (I'll still be lurking the forums though). As for my father's condition, fortunately he hasn't been troubled by any threatening heart condition that would require him staying in a hospital for the past weeks and seems to be slightly better, however he still isn't fully recovered. Besides that, pressing personal matters will be draining a lot of the free time I used to have.
That being said, I'm glad for the friends I made here and they are one of the reasons why this absence won't be eternal. This won't be a goodbye but rather a see you later, though I don't know how much later it will be.
Await my eventual return,

Kaiser~

Faabz.

Youngster
Good luck kai,i wish you the best for you and your dad :)
Come visit us often,even if it is only on forums :D

Abraços :p

Tweaky

I had horrible things happening to me In RL, Which made me loose a lot and forced me to Quit PWO many times..
I lost my farther @ 13, Im 19 now.. Its Realistic to say, Nothing Lasts forever, But hold onto it as long as you can..
Hope to god it isnt his time to go, But There WILL be a time were everyone, You have the chance to spend the last momments with your father..
Apreciate it and Look at it as a good thing, Others like myself.. Didnt have a chance to say good bye to my Father..
Life itself is crazy Kid, It will never be easy (Unless you have money to set you for life)
But I swear to you, I promise Its just tests life gives ya, to prove you can do it, to prove you are willing to keep on going without nothing to stop you.
Good Luck, I wish you the best. Take care and never give up.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. " -Mewtwo. :-\

darkdane

Sorry Kaiser... I wanted you with me in the tournament but I guess things turned around. I hope everything's okay with you and your family, I'm there for ya nub ;p If you need someone to talk to more just let me know, and I'll try to get as far as I can in the tournament for all you and the rest of our friends. Possibly 3rd or 2nd, maybe even 1st! Who knows :p

Many Hopes and Wishes~

Dane~

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
Tweaky said:
I had horrible things happening to me In RL, Which made me loose a lot and forced me to Quit PWO many times..
I lost my farther @ 13, Im 19 now.. Its Realistic to say, Nothing Lasts forever, But hold onto it as long as you can..
Hope to god it isnt his time to go, But There WILL be a time were everyone, You have the chance to spend the last momments with your father..
Apreciate it and Look at it as a good thing, Others like myself.. Didnt have a chance to say good bye to my Father..
Life itself is crazy Kid, It will never be easy (Unless you have money to set you for life)
But I swear to you, I promise Its just tests life gives ya, to prove you can do it, to prove you are willing to keep on going without nothing to stop you.
Good Luck, I wish you the best. Take care and never give up.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. " -Mewtwo. :-\

Sorry to hear that. :s Those were some deep words... also, I know that all things end sooner or later, it's a known fact. However, completely accepting that is specially hard when it is related to a loved one. Fortunately it seems that the worst part is over for now, though the past weeks have been quite straining for me. To add to that I have some other issues that are now draining what was left, hence this break.

darkdane said:
Sorry Kaiser... I wanted you with me in the tournament but I guess things turned around. I hope everything's okay with you and your family, I'm there for ya nub ;p If you need someone to talk to more just let me know, and I'll try to get as far as I can in the tournament for all you and the rest of our friends. Possibly 3rd or 2nd, maybe even 1st! Who knows :p

Many Hopes and Wishes~

Dane~

It's okay... Guess I couldn't keep the same level on all my battles. Besides I probably wouldn't be able to get my matches done if I made it through the sudden death so it was for the best. I feel I left the tourney a better battler, even though I'm just slightly average at that. xD I do hope however that you make it to at least the semi-finals, winning all your matches for 3-0, so I wish you the best of luck. :p And yeah I know that much, I made great friends here and I'll miss seeing all of you ingame. I'll still be coming here every now and then so if anything I'm a pm away.
Once again thank you everyone.