Search results

1. B

Farewell Time Coming Near,,,,,,,,,

OK let me start my farewell speech.. i came here back in January after 1 and a half year, and was hoping to see great change in game, and i found some interesting one like battle tower, ev and many more, i was amazed to see all, hats off to staff for great work. but at the same time, i feel...
  2. B

Time To Resurrect

Hello Everyone Once Again...... Time To Regreet Everyone After A long time
  3. B

require information on cashback

After these cash back in playerdex is given. I have seen many people talking that how it work actually. I mean to say that on what basis and what items and pokes cash back are given. In short what are the criteria. When playerdex was launched. In the first month a good amount of cash back were...
  4. B

Time To Say Goodbye

its hard for me too, to say goodbye to everyone, but i will have to these time, my personal life has more important things to do like finding a secure job, and i would like to thanks all my friends, for supporting me throughout the game, i will miss you all guys, and some day if my situation...
  5. B

NEed help regarding Playerdex

Actually i want to change some personal detail in playerdex like email and password. but i have set security question in playerdex and i forgot the answer of that, what can i do to remember the answer please answer soon...
  6. B

Problem with playerdex

I have found two of bugs in playerdex first is if we take a pokemon back from sales then the price fixed for that pokemon is deducted from bank... second, trasferring ms cost 3000 Pd and transferring 5000 Tk which is equivalnet too MS cost 30M, which is huge..
  7. B

Back After Months, feel great..

Hey all, at last i am back, I am starting from beginning, new pokemons to find, new friends to be made, hoping i will again make my new collection, and find good friends
  8. B

Lets Have A Voting For Shiny IV's...,,

Note : Al The Old Member, who have many number of shiny with good ivs(28+) , you have got the good ivs, and have an unfair advantage, so please, just don't think as old player, think what if you would be newbie, and when you joined the game, many people have there shiny collection and you need...
  9. B

Need Help in Making Sprites

Hey Guys, i was planning to make some new Back sprites for my skin, but when i am changing its size to 128x128 pixel. it is getting distorted edges, i am using Photoshop. so please help me out if any body can.....
  10. B

About The Changed Shiny IV's

I have a suggestion regarding the IVs of shiny in game and from TSS.. the in-game shiny ivs was previously between 28-31, which has suddenly reduced to 20-31, which i think is not fair according to me, i mean the drop is very big, you all should have reduced it to 25-31, which would be...
  11. B

Caught Shiny But not in My system

Sir, I have caught a shiny caterpie, and due to lagging, i was automatically logged out, but when i logged in again and checked my system, then there was no shiny, please help me out, and solve my issue