About The Changed Shiny IV's

Black.Magician

I have a suggestion regarding the IVs of shiny in game and from TSS..

the in-game shiny ivs was previously between 28-31, which has suddenly reduced to 20-31, which i think is not fair according to me, i mean the drop is very big, you all should have reduced it to 25-31, which would be reasonable, as the spawn rates are reviewing, the chances for getting shiny will get harder, and on that after a long hunt we get a good rare, VR or HR shiny which is 20+ ivs will not be tempting, we are spending money for ms, and this is a player supported game, so according to me the ivs range from 25-31 should be there to motivate us for buying MS and for catching more shiny and more playing game more,

next point is Token store shiny..
the one main thing which i will bring to your notice that, we are donating our real money for token, and in case if i am spending my 17 token to get a token store shiny, and i am getting a shiny with all 8-10 ivs then it will be a complete waste of my money, so please according to my opinion, the previous ivs which was 15+, was a genorous one, as if we are giving money for TSS, we are getting minimum of 50% stats, which was resonable, now you have reduced it to 25% which i think is not fair

i Know , i have made this post as per my opinion, as i used to purchase token and TSS from my other account, i will probably not spend my money after these changes to donate for token, and i also know that there will be people reply against me, particularily who don't donate, but please think guys, some of you dont even earn and use ur parent's money for buying, and if you get a crap TSS or all 20+ ingame hr, it according to me a waste of money,

so please sir, its a request that please rechange ingame shiny to 25+ and TSS to 15+
and my intention was not to be against anyone, sorry if i said something wrong

Tha-Kram

reply @ 1st part:
it's still better than 1-31, isn't it?

reply @ 2nd part:
even though I don't donate, I do agree with you there
idk if it's true, but a shiny should have at least some sort of IV bonus
making them weaker than a regular pokemon sounds just wrong

Black.Magician

no its not better, as there are some good line be there defining shiny, as uber is 27+ in 2 stats, epic is 27+ in 3 stats, same way shiny was well defined from 28-31, and if it reducing it should be reduced to 25-31 which i and many player think are good to define shiny, if shiny is 20+ then i dont think there will difference between shiny and normal poke other than there colour......

Buggot

Jai62 said:
no its not better, as there are some good line be there defining shiny, as uber is 27+ in 2 stats, epic is 27+ in 3 stats, same way shiny was well defined from 28-31, and if it reducing it should be reduced to 25-31 which i and many player think are good to define shiny, if shiny is 20+ then i dont think there will difference between shiny and normal poke other than there colour......

Well, in the handhelds the shinies had the exact same 1-31 IVs.
I agree with you with the TSS though, because since you doante, you should a get at least a little better pokemon .

Black.Magician

thats what my point is shiny should have some boost other than there colour and sparkles, people are hunting shiny by purchasing MS, which is also donating money for basically hunting shiny and farming, and if the Ivs will be reduced so drastically then it will not be fair..
lets me explain these with maths,,
previosly in game shiny was min 28/31 - which is approx 90% ivs, means if all stats are 90%+, they were decresed to 20/31 which is approx 65% of max stats, means sudden decrease of 25%, my suggestion is just that, previously it was in range of 10%, make the range double that is 20%, that is min should be 25/31. thats what i feel