Caught Shiny But not in My system

Black.Magician

Sir, I have caught a shiny caterpie, and due to lagging, i was automatically logged out, but when i logged in again and checked my system, then there was no shiny, please help me out, and solve my issue

Vullua

Since you had been logged out due to lag, the server most likely didn't save the information of you catching a shiny. Because of this the server didn't have the information needed to keep the shiny in game.

The shiny no longer exists, so there's no way to get it back.

PWO staff don't give compensation for the loss of any Pokemoney or Pokemon when this happens.

Merse

Youngster
TO clarify: it's not because the staff is mean, but because there is no indication in the system that you ever had that shiny. If you would be compensated, I could claim of catching a S Dratini (which I didn't) but I lost it due a crash and I should be compensated.

Konani

Even though you caught it, the system has no record of it. Because of that, even if you had screenshots, the PWO staff wouldn't give you one since the Pokemon is no longer there, in a sense.

Sorry, but no one else has ever gotten compensation for losing something, and no one ever will. Just too much of a hassle for the staff.

~Konani

Merse

Youngster
They will reply when they are online. But they will say the same thing what we did. The only way to avoid these issues in the future is to log out immediately after you caught something valuable, because that triggers the server to save. Of course, this is not a 100% secure measure either.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
I can tell you that the answers you have been given are the correct ones. Regardless of the misfortunate cause—a server crash, a lag-out, etc...—the Pokemon was never able to be hard-saved into the database, since no query was sent to the database in time, while the Pokemon was still in your custody, wherefore the client was unable to reload it due to it being inexistent in the database.

Due to the reasons others have cited, reimbursement has never been offered for any form of data loss. Even if it's not the most desirable answer, it does not invalidate the the answers you're imparted from regular players; if you hop on the search function of the forums and browse for similar posts, you'll find supportive information/responses that it's an impracticality that has never been put into practice.

Apologies for the inconvenience.