Search results

1. P

Farewell PWO!

Well bro, we have been talking about it for a while now... I'll still come by xat as usual 'cause of you guys ;D
  2. P

Farewell PWO!

Farewell dear friends, fellow players, and members of the staff. Stating my reasons for finally making up my mind after months of being indecisive would just bring up problems and issues I wish not to be brought up. I would just like to thank every single player who has helped me out, who has...
  3. P

Petition for Truant on Slaking

By not fixing truant for slaking, I don't see the point of giving slaking the benefit of tms and egg moves. Slaking was already nerfed when he wasn't allowed to learn from tms and was stripped off of hammer arm. Now he has a larger move pool with tms and egg moves and yet you still won't...
  4. P

Buy a pokemon from New PD but not find it!!!

1. Go to playerdex and login. 2. Click Global Link. 3. Click the collect radio button on the left-hand side. 4. Click the collect from pokemart radio button. 5. Click transfer/accept or whatever pops up below :)
  5. P

Pokemart suggestion

I love the new playerdex with all the new features, especially the pokemart. May I suggest that in your personal pokemart, you can see your pokemons that are still up for sale and your pokemons that have been sold. This would really help us players to know which ones we still have to try to sell...
  6. P

Serious Problem Need Help

Wait, it sent a code to your email which is registered to your account, how can you not use that email? If you can't access your email, then you can't restore your account.
  7. P

Serious Problem Need Help

If the account has been inactive for at least 2 years, it would have been deleted from the database.
  8. P

just saying goodbye

Re: leaving the game, trade everything Hate seeing a guildmate leave :( Take care bro!!
  9. P

Change of Username

Posting just to give my gratitude to staff who fixed this issue :) You can lock this topic now
  10. P

My ms

The 30-day membership gift is for selling purposes only. If you purchase the gift, it cannot be used for your own account. It was clearly stated in the token section of playerdex.
  11. P

Change of Username

Once you change your name in playerdex, it should have changed here as well. Or so I've heard... :-\
  12. P

Change of Username

So I've successfully changed my username from PewDiePie_Felix to pieoffury in playerdex and I am able to log in with my new username in both playerdex and in game. Can I ask why my name hasn't changed here on forums?
  13. P

Is Macro program legal

If the program gives you an advantage over other players, then it is illegal.
  14. P

Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

If you don't appreciate the work the staff puts in, just leave the game. No one's forcing you to stay. It would better for both parties if you would just leave the community rather than make a huge fuss about such nonsense.
  15. P

Typhlosion MoveSet Help?!

I suggest Flamethrower, Flamecharge, Rockslide, Gyroball. You could throw in Toxic if you'd like.
  16. P

Goodbye my fellow friends

See ya around Bele, it's been great knowing you. Thanks for all the hard work :)
  17. P

Farewell PWO

Almost 10 years online? Game was released in december 2007...
  18. P

Farewell PWO

Farewell shane, thanks for everything. It was great while it lasted
  19. P

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

S abra with no ms ;D
  20. P

Poor little charizard

SS of this happening during a battle could help staff understand what exactly is the problem :)