Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarEagle

I have some things to say about your post.
A. Because it was mostly gibberish about your pathetic existence.
B. It looked a lot like you were saying you use PwO donations for your bills.
C. You locked it so nobody could tell you thy nobody gives a frock.
D. Using donations for anything other than PWO unless specifically stated is highly illegal and just morally wrong.
E, Ge a job and quit whining on a forum. It's a lot more effective.
F, if you are choosing to write crappy posts about your pathetic situation, instead of supporting said family that just says a lot about you as a person in general.
G. Quit crying and acting like Shane is some kind of big meanie on the playground and won't let you use the monkey bars.
H. You are all about "communication" yet cry to Xan instead of addressing things directly to Shane.
I. This is a PWO forum, not your diary. Are you a 12 year old girl?
J. Your post got under my skin because I work 12 hour swing shifts to provide for my family, not cry on an unrelated forum to people that don't give a frick.
In closing, thanks for the invitation to your "pitty party" but i think I'll pass.
Get yourself a prescription for Prozac, I maybe walk outside and make a friend who may eventually care about your problems. Welcome to the real world, it's sucks and nobody cares about your issues. I guess some people just cat deal with real life problems. I'm going to keep working 72 hours a week, you keep crying on message boards.

Viva la revolution.
- War

WarEagle

Looks like you invited everyone yourself with that post you made, I would assume between sobs. Surely you haven't repressed the trauma that Shane has caused you that quickly.

WarEagle

What was there to misunderstand? You basically whined for three paragraphs about stuff people deal with every day. You wanna post the PayPal logs, just to prove me wrong on part of what my post was about? I'll wait.

mad30

Youngster
The community use to be one of the best quallities about pwo, now it's the worst. Fact that players are stating death threats and making post like this to the only person keeping this game afloat not only proves that, but how irrational and ignorant this community has become.

Belemuel

Tbh Mad has a valid point this community has shown it's ugly side these past few months.

WarEagle

Let's not pretend players are the only ones showing their ugly side though. If also love to know how he's the "only one keeping this game afloat". I'm not going into IRc, I'm on a mobile device. I wouldn't question the paypal logs had you not made it sound like you used it to pay your bills in your post. It's apparent I've rustled some jimmies though. Don't start dumb topics then lock them if you don't want retaliation topics.

The-Predator

Youngster
WTF with these guys lately?, first that symbiosis dude, then this guy? and they are not the only ones, why to attack the guy that hasnt given up on PWO like others?

WarEagle

aww youre cute. what exactly has bluerise done? hes arrogant towards players all the time, doesnt trust his own staff, and cant finish the playerdex because hes busy going through the database because he doesnt trust his staff. Its funny you people worship the ground he walks on... why god? why do you make these blind fools?

pieoffury

If you don't appreciate the work the staff puts in, just leave the game. No one's forcing you to stay. It would better for both parties if you would just leave the community rather than make a huge fuss about such nonsense.

The-Predator

Youngster
WarEagle said:
aww youre cute. what exactly has bluerise done? hes arrogant towards players all the time, doesnt trust his own staff, and cant finish the playerdex because hes busy going through the database because he doesnt trust his staff. Its funny you people worship the ground he walks on... why god? why do you make these blind fools?

He is indeed arrogant, he hasnt done much lately, he did wrong with Shane, he cant complete a pdex update after 2 years, but hes the only one "keeping the game alive", if he leaves theres no PWO thats all i can say, but if Shane is coming back that would be other thing

WarEagle

we enjoyed the staff that was forced out. the rest of the staff is the issue. someone came along and was fixing what was broken and then gets forced out, and all of a sudden bluerise does the weeks worth of work that took him three years ( the playerdex) and now you all think hes god. why should i leave the game? i dont have a problem with the game, i have a problem with the staff. the game SHANE created is great, the staff thats running it is the issue. not all of them, but the ones that are the issue know exactly who they are.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The reason the Playerdex has taken so long is because many of the original plans were added to; some features took longer than expected to develop due to complexity, glitches, or server instability or downtime reducing the ability to test them; and changing priorities. Even so, in the years following its originally intended launch, development has been mostly constant; and my hope is when the long-awaited launch - which has finally been confirmed for later this month, as mentioned previously on the Forum - occurs, the dedication of Bluerise and all the other Staff who assisted with testing and suggesting refinements across the many months will be apparent to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.