Serious Problem Need Help

Qwan5000

Well Iv had an account on your guys game for years and I haven't played in awhile and when I logged into the playerdex it sent a code to my email so I could have access to my account. The problem is that I do not use the email and I have not had access to it in years. Is there anything I can do?

Qwan5000

Iv had this account for many years and I would hate to not be able to get Tokens or be able to not access the Playerdex.

pieoffury

If the account has been inactive for at least 2 years, it would have been deleted from the database.

pieoffury

Wait, it sent a code to your email which is registered to your account, how can you not use that email? If you can't access your email, then you can't restore your account.

Tha-Kram

what exactly do you mean with "no acces"?
1. you used an email address from someone else
2. forgot email address
3. email address got removed

I can see your account on the playerdex, but I do not have permission to watch it
I think staff may be able to see which address you used
if you are very Lucky they may be able to send a code manually to an address that you provided

the best thing you can do is ask for Lee on the IRC
http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/chat.php

Qwan5000

The email is really old, and it got removed cause I started using a live.com email address and stop using my original.

Saric

Youngster
Qwan5000 said:
The email is really old, and it got removed cause I started using a live.com email address and stop using my original.
If your email has been removed/deleted I'm afraid that you can no longer access your account. Not even staff can help you.