Search results

1. G

Well well well

Just swooped by and check this out curious who is still here, maybe some new peoples. Might be thinking about coming back
  2. G

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to miss Shyleenus :P have a good day chinkita
  3. G

Trainer Card

I have an idea for future PWO following next client, a pop up Trainer Card featuring a players total profile. This Card will be accesible by right clicking a players name in chat, or their sprite as you would to PM them. It would open up to the left of the chat box. On this card would be all...
  4. G

False Advertisement

Pictures say all, merchant says you can buy 100 at a time, though max is only 99, small bug just thought i'd point out ;D
  5. G

Redistribution of the Lost Pokes

Many many many great pokemon are lost souls left to rot in a banned players PC :'( The idea is simple: Gather A FEW worthy pokemon from banned accounts, and hold auction of those pokes that would otherwise never see the light of day ever again. Say a staff member could hold an auction that...
  6. G

Token Store

I have a small suggestion, which I hope can spark a discussion hopefully resulting in some improvements to the Token Store. As it is now regular pokes are 6, 9, 12, and 15 tokens with a 2 token increase for the "shiny chance" of which many of us have found is next to no chance (not the issue)...
  7. G

Small new forum issue im having

Halo there this is not really a huge issue just something that bothers me. The New forums look amaxing BTW! Very good work! I use two spoilers in my signature one for signatures others have made for me, and one for my guild sig/redirection. The new forums not not opening spoilers for me at all...
  8. G

Haii Everaboday

Hello
  9. G

Selling Tokens

I have 7 tokens of which i do not want, if possible how can i sell them for ingame poke dollars??