Haii Everaboday

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
It's great to finally get an insight into you, Gobby. I hope you're enjoying playing PWO and being a part of its community. I had an inkling you were a Pokémon Veteran - could I ask, since Pokémon Yellow, have you ever missed playing any Pokémon game? ^-^

joysclash

hey gobbie..nice to meet u ..welcome...have fun ..lets meet in the game see ya..enjoy :)

Gobfather

Thank you all!!! ;D Future_sight, joysclash, faabz I look forward to meeting you too! @Jinji Haii! I grab two possible answers to that question.
One have I skipped/missed any? Yuss I havent played the wii ones, trozei, ranger, conquest, the trading card one for gba, a couple dungeons.
The other do I miss playing any? Yuss I miss playing blue and catching my all time fav
Mew I also miss the tamagochi!

Emany

Website
twitter.com
Ohaa Hobbness Monster! Always fun to run into fellow Pokémaniacs, haha.
Lookin forward to seein you back in game sometime soon!

;)
8)
:)

Gobfather

Hallo emany!! Yuss pokemon is second family xD. I'm currently using my alt account Gobbfather btw. notice the extra b ;D ahah

Emany

Website
twitter.com
I didn't notice since I was banned for two days lol, felt no need to play an alt account for such a short time. That would just seem kind of desperate to me, though it's perfectly understandable in your case! I've been finishing that Harry Potter Movie Marathon instead and going on walks/bike rides in 100* weather...but tomorrow, if the server's up, I'll be back on!

:p

One B or Two, you're still Hobb either way, to me. Time to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2!

Gobfather

@ Emany: Yuss thatd be a little superflous ;D lol. Yay for biking in 100 degree weather! I love cycling too on my schwinn caliente, go for a 30+ mile ride then the lake. I hope to see you at your return!

@ xlr8: Why of course you may! ;D ;D I love and encourage all nix :)

PhantomsCV

Welcome to the game. I never posted one of this and I've been thinking about it, but congratulations on FINALLY posting one of these.

Gobfather

Tanks you vezy much PCV! Yuss why not, would like to know more about the Phantom(s)!