Search results

1. M

Small size PC

Any news about this? I think number of players online already decrease since box is so small... For example i lose many time looking for my pokemons and see his IVs.. Now i just cant looking for that box so small...
  2. M

Small size PC

Nice function, but really small... I also dont like it so small. Is good if we can have this functions in previous one... I really like the previous visualization system...
  3. M

Few Suggestions...

Good suggestions this guy do... Another thing that need be improve is the interface in playerdex. It take to many time for looking thing because we always need click in separators.. it takes to many time for looking for something.. Finally staff can not forget that player use playerdex at same...
  4. M

Venture Forth into the Occult...[Event] CLOSED

Re: Venture Forth into the Occult...at your own Risk! [Event I already got 12 shadow orb, is possible get more than 3 event voucher if i get more shadow orbs?
  5. M

Weekend Event - Farside Valley calls for aid! *EVENT CLOSED*

Re: Weekend Event - Farside Valley calls for aid! Very nice event ty for all work ;)
  6. M

Battle Tower is Live!

Well 800 point for protector is to much... You need play for 27 days and in all days use 3 tries in regular more for get 30 points... You already give some evolution items in events that you can complete faster.. In my opinion you should place evolution items at 300-400 points for you can get...
  7. M

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 Well i made 7 battles today, not even one finish... All get stucks in middle... You really need solv this bug..
  8. M

SHINY IVs RESET [PLEASE VOTE]

An Ivs reset dont make any sence, becouse people who who got pokemons with good ivs work for it, an ivs reset is like a scamme to him. This is a beta game and is normal get changes but you never can go take some from the "old" players becouse they suporte the game since a long time ago. And each...
  9. M

There's a time to move on ... right?

É triste termos menos um grande jogador português no jogo... Boa sorte na tua vida =)
  10. M

Petition: Higher level wild Pokemon (poll added)

I also agree with HOF. For example they can create the map of that deep part in DD, where the old guy say that are dangerous pokemons... The staf can place there Golems and Golbats or Crobats or other pokemons Lvl 70+ all we need is pokemons that give more EXP...
  11. M

Hardcoreh's Log

Well Hardcoreh now the future of pwo is in your hands.. do your best and dont take too long because each day pass more players leave the game. now average is maby 90 players online and one year ago is maby 800... :( We believe you can do it! good job!! ;)
  12. M

Acount tipes

Oh ty Jinji ;)
  13. M

Acount tipes

[attachment=4187] Someone can explain me how this work? We get money for buy ms or also for buy pokemon from other players?
  14. M

just saying goodbye

Re: leaving the game, trade everything Foxys, vais fazer falta... =( PS: Dizias k so eu e Armando e que tinhamos sorte com shinys, mas tu conseguiste uma bela coleção de fazer inveja a muita gente, essa jyns e o tentacruel... pra nao falar dos battlers com bons IVs e os restantes shinys raros...
  15. M

Compilation of Suggestions for the New Playerdex

If token is a token store item than can be sell in market to other player the problem is solve. And it also avoid scammed...
  16. M

Help with new market and playerdex

Well i fell like a big noob with all those new new things, and i m sure lots off players fell the same.. so i open this new topic to we help each others ;) I will star with some question. How we know if a pokemons that we place for sale is sold and for how much? Fell free to place other...
  17. M

Blue's Log Of Updates

You deal with lots of things in pwo Blue, i know if you only work in playerdex it already was done, you cant do miracles... i still remember the year you miss in school because all time you spend in pwo... Dont go down with critics! Good luck! =)
  18. M

Blue's Log Of Updates

In my opinion around 30% in gloom and 100% in murkrow was a nice drop rate.
  19. M

Topic looked

Hi, someone can tell me why i got this topic looked? http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=32912 Thanks for attention
  20. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

Yes some of old player have nice shinys, with nice ivs, and you know how many years or hours of game time we speending looking for it? some of us have 3000 , 4000, 5000h of game time... 5000h are 208 days playing without sleep or if you want 628 day playing 8 hour each day.... all this shinys...