Acount tipes

Mega.S

[attachment=4187]
Someone can explain me how this work? We get money for buy ms or also for buy pokemon from other players?

Attachments

• Acount tipes.png
    Acount tipes.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 337

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Whenever you spend money that you've stored in the Playerdex bank, you'll get a small percentage of the money you spent added back to the bank, based on the % rate of your current account. Obviously it pays to Upgrade to the best one as soon as possible so you get the most back ;)

Rouge

Jinji said:
Whenever you spend money that you've stored in the Playerdex bank, you'll get a small percentage of the money you spent added back to the bank, based on the % rate of your current account. Obviously it pays to Upgrade to the best one as soon as possible so you get the most back ;)

hi, info of the bank, "you could receive money at the beginning of every month depending on what you have been spending on.", 7% for the month of October and was deposited in the accounts of pwo?

and last, 250 tk give away this month as in September?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Bluerise would know better having designed the system, but my understanding is the 7% (or whatever your account currently gives) is added to your Playerdex Bank account at the end of the month. Of course you can withdraw from your bank at any time to add it to your in-game account ;)

I don't understand what you're asking about Tokens...