Few Suggestions...

talha.k

I have a few suggestions which I think would improve PWO in general.

First is about PokeMart. It's pretty annoying that when your item has expired, you need to collect it, find it, list again 3 at a time... Just too time consuming. I believe if the items dropped into a new section called "expired items" and not into "Global Link", and with the addition of a "relist" function which would relist the selected items with the same settings (duration, price etc.) it would save considerable amount of time for us as well as make things less annoying. Especially for those who list 15+ items.

Another suggestion about PokeMart: Allow the players to list items for more than 100m. I, personally, don't need that but some may do for their tier 2+ shinies and so on...

Just another came to my mind, a "compare" function which would compare the pokemon/item you're listing with the same items already on Mart. With pokemon, if the function could work in a way that the compared pokes have similar IVs (+5 and -5 for each) to the one the seller is comparing, it would help massively.

My last suggestion for now is for PvP. We know that there are many people who disconnect when they're losing. To counter that, a "Disconnect Modifier" could be implemented if possible. The way this would work is; the modifier essentially is a number which is multiplied by the "reputation gained" upon winning. 1.25 is a fair value in my opinion, but 1 is fine as well... If this modifier would drop by 10-15% (under 1, all times) every time a person disconnects, it would help tackling the 'disconnectors' . This multiplier could be restored upon completing, say 10 PvP battles so people who no longer disconnect can restore their modifier.

An example (modifier set at 1.25, drop percentage at 10%)
- X battles Y; wins; gains 0.15x1.25=0.1875 rep
- X battles Y; disconnects; modifier drops by 10% to 0.1x1(always 1 or less)=0.9
- X battles Y; wins; gains 0.15x0.9=0.135 rep

Thanks for reading. :)

Mega.S

Good suggestions this guy do...

Another thing that need be improve is the interface in playerdex. It take to many time for looking thing because we always need click in separators.. it takes to many time for looking for something..

Finally staff can not forget that player use playerdex at same time that play in game.. so we reduce the browser windows... see what happen if you try sell or buy one pokemon and reduce the browser...
The windows with each option must be smaller and compatible with window reduction without change the format...

xPecT

+1 i aggree with the sugestions talha.k suggested. really good stuff.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Mega.S said:
Good suggestions this guy do...

Another thing that need be improve is the interface in playerdex. It take to many time for looking thing because we always need click in separators.. it takes to many time for looking for something..

Finally staff can not forget that player use playerdex at same time that play in game.. so we reduce the browser windows... see what happen if you try sell or buy one pokemon and reduce the browser...
The windows with each option must be smaller and compatible with window reduction without change the format...
Assuming by format - you mean layout - this is based upon your browser window size. It may be that we change the layout for a specific size range in the future.