Compilation of Suggestions for the New Playerdex

Sylpharionz

Hi everyone, to limit the number of suggestion topics pertaining to the new Playerdex, I've created this compilation thread. So please comment below with your suggestion and I'll incorporate them into the first post for everyone to see. Let's keep this forum tidy alright :)

Current suggestions:
- Move account options below the advertisement
- Select all and search function in My Pokemon
- Re-order current moves in My Pokemon
- Edit TM moves for My Pokemon (and also make edit move option more intuitive)
- Withdraw function in Bank implemented
- Search and page jump function in Pokemart implemented
- More IV search option
- Regular pokemon only search option
- Item search function
- Bid/buy now search function
- Timer for bids in Pokemart
- Bring back in game mart
- Add back the removed/missing pokemons from Token Store (so far I know Beldum is missing?)
- Lower down the price to transfer tokens in Global Link
- Donate to friend function (understand from Blue that this will not be implemented anymore, but still a suggestion)
- Help page for using the new Playerdex

Also for those having problem receiving tokens after donating, you have to click the "Search for Tokens" button under Claiming Tokens in Donate tab :)

Saric

Youngster
I'd also like to suggest a "Select all" function on the my pokemon/box thing on playerdex. Would make purging caught pokemon a lot easier.

CallousGiant

Well i really hope the friend donation does come back or at least they'd lower the price of transferring tokens. Cause if u sell 1000 tokens (1 old token) u have to pay 5mil to transfer the tokens? So u have to ask 6m for 1 token to get only 1m for the token..? Don't know why they do such a thing like this?

Shiny-HoOh

I was going to make a thread for some of my suggestions buy I guess it'd just be best to have you add them to your thread:
More IV search options - Where we're able to search for a minimum IV for each stat rather than all IV's, for example (A physical sweeper) 29-32 Attack, 31-32 Speed, 11-32 HP/Def/SpDef, and 1-32 SpAtk
Regular pokemon option - Right now there's "Regular & Shiny" and "Shiny" but no "Normal" option, I'd personally like an option for stricly normal pokemon.
Item search function - When you want to find a specific item at a good price you have to look through (currently) 24 pages (Although that amount is bound to go up since it's only been out a few days).
Bid/Buy Now search function - Ability to see pokemon/items only for bid or buy now rather than having to look through both at once.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Sylpharionz said:
- Donate to friend function (understand from Blue that this will not be implemented anymore, but still a suggestion)
This isn't needed anymore once the tokens in your account can be sold/transferred over to other one via the PokéMart. :)

CallousGiant

julio2503 said:
Sylpharionz said:
This isn't needed anymore once the tokens in your account can be sold/transferred over to other one via the PokéMart. :)
True, but atm it costs 5 million pokedollars to transfer 1000 new tokens..

Mega.S

If token is a token store item than can be sell in market to other player the problem is solve.
And it also avoid scammed...

Sylpharionz

Shiny_HoOh said:
I was going to make a thread for some of my suggestions buy I guess it'd just be best to have you add them to your thread:
More IV search options - Where we're able to search for a minimum IV for each stat rather than all IV's, for example (A physical sweeper) 29-32 Attack, 31-32 Speed, 11-32 HP/Def/SpDef, and 1-32 SpAtk
Regular pokemon option - Right now there's "Regular & Shiny" and "Shiny" but no "Normal" option, I'd personally like an option for stricly normal pokemon.
Item search function - When you want to find a specific item at a good price you have to look through (currently) 24 pages (Although that amount is bound to go up since it's only been out a few days).
Bid/Buy Now search function - Ability to see pokemon/items only for bid or buy now rather than having to look through both at once.

Added

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Just as an fyi to players, I won't be following this topic so if you've got any suggestions for Playerdex - they're best on Suggestion Box.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Bluerise said:
Just as an fyi to players, I won't be following this topic so if you've got any suggestions for Playerdex - they're best on Suggestion Box.

To expand and give more explanatory delineation on the Suggestion Box vs this Suggestions section: while (in a vacuum) you are still encouraged to post finalized suggestions on the Suggestion Box via Playerdex, this forums section is still tailored to discussing Suggestions.

The Suggestions section of the forums is geared towards a more discussive nature for these suggestions; it's optimal for discussing suggestions that may be tentative, incomplete, or unrefined until raised up with the rest of the community. Indeed, this section may not be what some may follow attentively when seriously considering suggestions, especially for the Playerdex, but it's a discussion outlet that's more conducive for the rest of the community to notice, and therefore it will be a good avenue for discussing an idea in its conceptualization and collecting feedback from other players.

The Suggestion Box on Playerdex, on the other hand, is where you will want to post a suggestion when you're formally ready to raise it up to the staff members of whom it may pertain to. Once they have been discussed, polished, refined, and augmented with discussion on the forums, or if you're already ready to straightforwardly post an idea to the Suggestion Box, that's when it will be more well-fit to post it on the Suggestion Box—succinctly so, so the entire thread will be easier for the staff-member(s) to follow.

We understand that, in the past, the Suggestion Box was averted due to suspicion that it was not watched or discussion-friendly; that should no longer be the case, and we won't do away with discussions completely (that's what this section is still for: in-depth discussions that may not easily be followed on the Suggestion Box). If enough usage of the Suggestion Box, and Playerdex in general, is generated, then we should be much more heedful on Playerdex's Suggestion Box in general; that's where your suggestions will be kept on record in the most organized manner, after all. ;)

Dragon16

Youngster
I think that one of the main things with the new mart in playerdex is that it is a bit confusing and there are things missing, to be more specific by things missing i mean that things need to be filtered/ seperated.
I think that if the new mart were to look and act similar to the old mart that was in game a few years back it would be simple. when clicking on items if there were a way to categorize them in to sub-item categories, like a category for Tm's, another for Evolution items, and so on. It becomes difficult to scroll through each page to see what items are for sell.
As for the pokemon section, it would be better if there were a Timer for the auction end date. Also it would be nice to have the option to place an Instant Buy option to items for sell. so instead of having to wait for the auction, if the seller has a specific price in mind that they would sell for it could become beneficial to both sides.

Merse

Youngster
Bluerise said:
That's exactly the attitude that pisses most of the players off Blue.

You could have just wrote "Please send all your suggestions into the Suggestion Box." But your "Just as an fyi to players, I won't be following this topic" sounds arrogant and selfish. It's like you would say that you don't care about the forum and the players and you wouldn't want to waste your time on those idiots who can't even understand what a suggestion box is for.
Please dude, you're a grown man, learn some politeness...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Merse said:
Bluerise said:
That's exactly the attitude that pisses most of the players off Blue.

You could have just wrote "Please send all your suggestions into the Suggestion Box." But your "Just as an fyi to players, I won't be following this topic" sounds arrogant and selfish. It's like you would say that you don't care about the forum and the players and you wouldn't want to waste your time on those idiots who can't even understand what a suggestion box is for.
Please dude, you're a grown man, learn some politeness...

Or maybe he's just saying he doesn't have time to sift through all the suggestions in different places. Maybe it's just how you're reading it, adding the arrogance and selfishness in there because it's what you are expecting to see. To me it looks like a simple statement without any emotive content at all.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Sorry if it does across that way. It was not my intention.