Search results

1. D

Making a lvl 4 or less team

Anyone interested in doing this? it seems fun, since there are alot of TM's now in game, it will be interesting to make a lvl 4 team, not lvl 5 since then all will be using token pokes lol
  2. D

CALCULATE THE CHANCES! (Math Geniuses!)

so i just got 2 identical SHINY Jigglypuffs SAME IV's different ID's i have leveled 1 of them so i can show them online to the other players. so calculated the chances of this happening math geniuses!
  3. D

Market Dying... why not do something like this?

The market is dying, people are no longer buying pokemons, most likely because there arent much things that they need to buy anymore, they will only wait till someone gets a shiny HR/VR/UC and buy there, so the money will stay on top for ever... I think we should shift this a bit, make top...
  4. D

Token Store Item (IV reseter)

Why not add an item when used on a pokemon it will regenerate its IV's randomly? Maybe make it 2 items 1- Shiny IV reseter, costs 3000 Tokens, as well as putting it ingame to remove extra pokemoney for lets say around 4,000,000 2- Normal IV reseter, costs around 500 tokens, or 800k ingame...
  5. D

Most EPIC Starter Collection ever :P

hey i would like to show of my EPIC starter collection, Enjoy :D Raichu: ID Number: 00000451 IV's: All 16 Charmander: ID Number: 00019203 IV's: All 1 LVL: 4 Wartortle: ID Number: 00006008 IV's: All 1 LVL: 11 Venusaur: ID Number: 00001206 IV's: All 16 oh oh found 2 more xD Bulbasaur...
  6. D

some what of a breeding idea

hey, so i asked earlier today Teck if its possible to make an NPC take away a certain pokemon and he said he might be able to code something like that, so i would like to make this suggestion: as you know the gold income in the game is high and the only way to get rid of it is by potions...
  7. D

Rods suggestion

ever since the surfing option was added to the game, fishing became less and less popular, i would like to suggest something, and i dont think its that hard to implement, in the old pokemon games there were 3 rods, the Old rod, the good rod, and the super rod, so here is what i suggest: Old...
  8. D

small bug for Moltres quest

so here is the deal, long long long time ago, there was an NPC with all Legenderies, which you could battle him, so basically my pokedex shows that ive seen Moltres as well in the past, and it looks like this bugs out the quest for me, after i got all 3 feathers, "andre" doesnt talk to me, and...
  9. D

Breaking the line in fishing?

well im not sure if this is a bug or not but anyway here is the thing.... i surf and fish at the same time in Water Lab 2, so far 6 pokemons in a row (x5 slwpokes and x1 spheal) gave me the same thing: XXXX Broke the line and got away! is this normal? it shouldnt be though :S im lvl 119...