small bug for Moltres quest

drvirus

so here is the deal, long long long time ago, there was an NPC with all Legenderies, which you could battle him, so basically my pokedex shows that ive seen Moltres as well in the past, and it looks like this bugs out the quest for me, after i got all 3 feathers, "andre" doesnt talk to me, and the NPC next to her "Jeffy" says ive already encountered Moltres, but i still dont have the moltres feather, so can a GM teleport me inside the cave, so that i can finish the quest? thanks :)

also i would like to ask about the Dragon dens quest, now ive finished the old version of it, should i redo the new version of it to get the dragon club membership? or what exactly ^^

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I'm not sure what can be done about the moltres thing, a GE or Admin will have to check into that for you.

As for the Dragon Club, I would hold out on that for a while as some change was going to be made so that people who did the quest previously can join the club. I personally wouldn't suggest hunting a new dratini skin especially right now in case that part isn't needed later for example. :) Also Dragon Club membership is currently only for access to the Dragon's Den itself and it will probably be a while before any further quests are added to it.

drvirus

ADM Tecknician helped me, and this bug has been fixed for me. thanks :)

gag21

drvirus said:
so here is the deal, long long long time ago, there was an NPC with all Legenderies, which you could battle him, so basically my pokedex shows that ive seen Moltres as well in the past, and it looks like this bugs out the quest for me, after i got all 3 feathers, "andre" doesnt talk to me, and the NPC next to her "Jeffy" says ive already encountered Moltres, but i still dont have the moltres feather, so can a GM teleport me inside the cave, so that i can finish the quest? thanks :)

also i would like to ask about the Dragon dens quest, now ive finished the old version of it, should i redo the new version of it to get the dragon club membership? or what exactly ^^

nearly same happened to me but difference is that jiffy let me in even I didn't defeat ethen and I lot to moltes because of this and I cant get moltres fether. please help I want to complete quest to access the teleporter . :'(

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
In future please don't post in threads like this which are many months old. Make a new post if there is nothing more recent than a week or so.

The last I heard it was the intention of Admin to look into this issue but I gather a fix has not been found and/or implemented yet. All I can say is you aren't alone in this and hopefully it won't be too long before something can be done about it.

gag21

Ok so quest is bugged and jiffy now leads to summit but why does wiki or other guides doesn't have him and if I defeat Ethan and get the final father will Adena let me in