Recent content by Zangoose

1. Z

Weekend Event - World Blood Donor Day

I dont like most of the staff here on PWO nor i play this game any longer but this is the best thing you have done. If even a single person donate his blood in real and be the reason for someone's smile , you have accomplish something far better than any other pokemon MMO.
  2. Z

Help me.. Has stopped working

*future sight* a moderator come and lock this topic*
  3. Z

If i really wanted to insult the game i could have wrote that in English.
  4. Z

And did you read what i said ? Do you think the new client is an improvement? The game looks uglier than before. Please don't tell me the thing i already know.. Ofc there are people who doesn't know about the better one... I wasn't insulting the game... But it isn't even worth admiring.. TO ADD...
  5. Z

So do you believe what i said was false?
  6. Z

Bhai ye bkwas game kyu khelta hai.. Sab chor k chale bhi gye... Ye kbhi theek nhi hogi..
  7. Z

PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

Now i will die peacefully ...
  8. Z

New update shiny ivs 20+

So in the whole para this is the only thing what you have read ?
  9. Z

New update shiny ivs 20+

~.~ This isn't about catching Shiny Pokes. It's about the market price of the old shinys. Simply, new players can't afford them ( unless they are f**king rich ) and if they catch a Shinys by there own , they will not be having 28+ IVs like old players have. Isn't it unfair to them ? The Shiny...
  10. Z

New update shiny ivs 20+

I wish there were no Shiny Pokes! :P
  11. Z

New update shiny ivs 20+

Thanks a lot! The game is f**ked up. I tried to buy a S Arcanine from 4 different players in last 2 days. None of them is willing to sell their 28+ IV shiny ( atleast at a fair price ) and now they want 40m+ for 28-29 spd or want to wait for the price to rise. Just think - Why you ever want a...
  12. Z

New update shiny ivs 20+

Re: Very nice update for shiny ;) gj there was no need to create a new topic about this.
  13. Z

Nidoran Male Level 99

Yeah! YOU CAN. Go into a wild battle and after the battle it will ask you to evolve your poke. EDIT : I just realised that it was a temporary bug.. which is fixed now . Sorry :P
  14. Z

New update shiny ivs 20+

hmm...Nice Update! Can i get refund for my Membership ? :P . . . I dont like this update at all! There is no point decreasing the IVs of shinys unless you decrease the encounter rate of Shinys. which the benificial for both new and old players. Old players will have higher value for there...
  15. Z

Against Disconnectors.

What's the problem in it ? The player who DC , it will count him as a DC and to the other player, as his opponent DCed , it will count as a WIN !