Help me.. Has stopped working

LasVegasS

The entrance to the game I'm doing. After 2 or 3 minutes, the game shuts down. I don't use any virus program. If you can help I'd appreciate it.

Amg34B.jpg

Zangoose

Bhai ye bkwas game kyu khelta hai.. Sab chor k chale bhi gye... Ye kbhi theek nhi hogi..

Jinga

Zangoose said:
Bhai ye bkwas game kyu khelta hai.. Sab chor k chale bhi gye... Ye kbhi theek nhi hogi..

You dont need to insult just because you dont like it and if you dont like it why bother to come here

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
LasVegasS said:
the writings of English picture page. I don't understand.

Try downloading the latest patch re-installing it. Although if you don't have an antivirus program at all your computer could be having issues related to that. AVG is a free antivirus program that works just fine.

Zangoose

Jinga said:
Zangoose said:

You dont need to insult just because you dont like it and if you dont like it why bother to come here
So do you believe what i said was false?

Jinga

Zangoose said:
Jinga said:
Zangoose said:

Did you read what i said all i said you dont need to insult a game just because you dont like it and yes you are false many people play this game so its their opinion if they want to play they will if not they wont.

Zangoose

Jinga said:
Zangoose said:
Jinga said:
Zangoose said:

Did you read what i said all i said you dont need to insult a game just because you dont like it and yes you are false many people play this game so its their opinion if they want to play they will if not they wont.
And did you read what i said ? Do you think the new client is an improvement? The game looks uglier than before. Please don't tell me the thing i already know.. Ofc there are people who doesn't know about the better one... I wasn't insulting the game... But it isn't even worth admiring..
TO ADD : BC jake bund mara..

Zangoose

If i really wanted to insult the game i could have wrote that in English.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
This isn't your topic to lock Zangoose. And if you don't can't post anything that is actually useful here don't reply again.

Feel free to PM me if you have anything more to add that doesn't belong here.