Recent content by maximous2012

1. M

Shinies

O0 very nice sugestions for possible news in game!
  2. M

Pokemon Updates

the basis of blows, we all know, because they use bullpédia, but in PWO some things are different ...
  3. M

Sheer Cold doesn't OHKO!!??

haha better answer possible jinji xD you tell all...
  4. M

-exp

I advise you to move as soon as possible
  5. M

Game: Mart's being closed.

you think we will have this before the 15th of June? blue ;D
  6. M

password

aff blue...lol i'm not maximous2010, but yes maximous2012 :o and i tell this why, i can log in playerdex but can't in game, i'm ask change passworld in playerdex, and after i can login in forum dex and game... now i'm fine in all... :))
  7. M

password

you can login in playerdex? why if you can login in playerdex you don't need reset your passworld, but only change him My Settings and Status/Account settings Password: ************ Change
  8. M

password

hey bro you can try, login here after enter in playerdex change your passworld and try login in game ... later you go out all and can log in forum playerdex and game... :))
  9. M

Playerdex Logo Competition

hehe let's go work for your project... ;D ^-^
  10. M

Bug Dragon Den

hehe yes "blue" the mad already fixed the problem :D tnx for your attention here O0
  11. M

Bug Dragon Den

ok tnx for your attention and srry for use your time ^-^
  12. M

Bug Dragon Den

why do I still could not kill the Dratini to meet the other parties to help, but if I can, I try to help them even more... O0
  13. M

Bug Dragon Den

i think that one GM or Blue tell pls what is really problem here, why she have one problem of bug in game, and this is a problem in many other players tnx all for your attention
  14. M

Bug Dragon Den

yes the pokemons thats you see in playerdex, don't is number valid, but only the pokemons that's you have in box ^-^
  15. M

Server: Current server development.

we should not look for others who are outside, but believe us who are here, giving their best, because now the game was a good time without going offline without foresight, and we had big changes recently, changes always cause trasntornos, thus not claim, please just wait, the good times, return...