Bug Dragon Den

Marinny

Hello, sorry to bother you, but there was a bug in my quest for dragons den, I was fazedo everything right after I got the 3 items of 3 players, I went to talk to the cit pokemaniac, but he did not gave me the 50 Poké Balls even though I have all the prerequisites, the 150 Pokemon, more than 20 developments, among others.
Please help me, I've tried to do everything but not good.
thank you.

G

Marinny said:
Hello, sorry to bother you, but there was a bug in my quest for dragons den, I was fazedo everything right after I got the 3 items of 3 players, I went to talk to the cit pokemaniac, but he did not gave me the 50 Poké Balls even though I have all the prerequisites, the 150 Pokemon, more than 20 developments, among others.
thank you.
I think you might have done something worng(common mistakes that people made during this part of the quest in cluding myself xD). Be sure that you have done all the thing i name here :)
-150 pokes is 8 pages in PC not 7
-20 developments means that you have to envole 20 DIFEERENS pokemons by traing them up. Meaning catching a Development of a pokemon wont count etc catching a psyduck and then a goldduck didnt cout as a development.

I hope this help you out :)

Marinny

I've looked at these details, I tried with more than 150, and 150 and has not

ash.catchem

Youngster
TheBloodyLag said:
Marinny said:
thank you.
I think you might have done something worng(common mistakes that people made during this part of the quest in cluding myself xD). Be sure that you have done all the thing i name here :)
-150 pokes is 8 pages in PC not 7
-20 developments means that you have to envole 20 DIFEERENS pokemons by traing them up. Meaning catching a Development of a pokemon wont count etc catching a psyduck and then a goldduck didnt cout as a development.

I hope this help you out :)
i dont think it means 150 pokemon in pc..
Just write /pokedex to check no of pokemon you have and evolved..
I have just around 80-90 pokemons. but still it shows over 200 pokemon to me but just 2 pokemon evolved, while I had evolved
many pokemons but still it shows 2...
so just type /pokedex and check your status

maximous2012

Website
www.pwoextreme.com
i think that one GM or Blue tell pls what is really problem here, why she have one problem of bug in game, and this is a problem in many other players

tnx all for your attention

Marinny

I've put / pokedex caught and left 160, 256 25 Evolved seen, or already have all the requirements .......
please take a look

mad30

Youngster
Ok I am just going to write down the requirements for the npc.
To start you need to have caught, and currently have a total of 150 pokemon.

After that you need to either a) have seen 200 different kinds of pokemon, or B) see 50 more different kinds of pokemon.

Finally you need to go catch 50 more pokemon.

Marinny

I already have all these requirements, and yesterday after you guys will restart the server I got the items of the golems, but now the other npcs not anything falao