Recent content by Marcos-san

1. Marcos-san

Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

Great announcement! By the way I liked the presentation in the form of TCG cards, well done ;)
  2. Marcos-san

Opa - Friends

Sorry but... I particularly lost it over this specific comment right there LMAO And how exactly do you plan to prove this statement? Have you bribed someone in our Guild to speak these kinds of fallacies to you? (XD) If any of us in our Guild were bribed with any significant amount of...
  3. Marcos-san

Client 1.98.2 / The Elite 4

Is the game client already available to update?
  4. Marcos-san

Why is everyone quitting

Hello everyone; I am currently one of those who have already left the game, even with so many things I wanted to do yet, but I can't because PWO is totally limited in reference to other Pokémon MMOs. Why do I say that? Simply by the fact of "false promises". I have only been playing PWO for a...
  5. Marcos-san

Help-me

I'll make the translation in English, if you care. "Good afternoon, support team. I come today to ask for your cooperation regarding an account that I have registered with PWO. I had created an account in PWO and after a few years I decided to play again. Unfortunately, I can not remember my...
  6. Marcos-san

Server in Ruins?

Hey, Bluerise, thanks for the reply and clarification. o/
  7. Marcos-san

Server in Ruins?

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all; As you know, the server today has only given one miserable fall... JUST A FALL??? So far there are 6 hours of waiting (remembering that I have been counting since 7 o'clock in the morning in my country) and we don't see the server so far repaired...
  8. Marcos-san

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

Muito boa a iniciativa, rato17; mesmo eu sendo um novato em questões como falar sobre nature e ability, também acho que ter shiny's Old IVs (e somente os Old IVs) atrapalham a vida para alguns players que tentam honestamente arrumar um jeito de ser grande no PWO e acabam sendo bloqueados na...