Help-me

BonnaHueBr

Boa tarde, equipe de apoio.
Venho hoje para pedir sua cooperação com relação a uma conta que eu tenho registrado com PWO. Eu tinha criado uma conta no PWO e depois de alguns anos eu decidi jogar novamente. Infelizmente, não consigo me lembrar da minha senha, apenas do nome da conta. Para piorar as coisas, quando redefini a senha, não consegui me lembrar da senha de e-mail usada para criar a conta. Eu também tentei redefinir minha senha de e-mail, eo mesmo problema persiste.
Pode parecer estranho de mim pedir à equipe de suporte para me ajudar a recuperar minha conta PWO, parece mais como eu estive tentando enganá-los. Mas peço-lhe para acreditar em mim e entrar em contato comigo para discutir uma maneira viável para resolver este problema.

Obrigado.
Henriqueehh

Marcos-san

I'll make the translation in English, if you care.

"Good afternoon, support team.
I come today to ask for your cooperation regarding an account that I have registered with PWO. I had created an account in PWO and after a few years I decided to play again. Unfortunately, I can not remember my password, just the account name. To make matters worse, when I reset the password, I could not remember the email password used to create the account. I also tried to reset my email password, and the same problem persists.
It may seem strange that I ask the support team to help me recover my PWO account, it seems more like I'm trying to fool them. But I urge them to believe me and contact me to discuss a workable way to solve this problem.

Thank you.
Henriqueehh"

BeLLyFiZzLe

It's like that guy with a fortune in bit coins in an account he can no longer remember the password to.. lol. Also I'm confused as to what you mean about your email password? Im guessing what you're basically saying is that you had an old account, stopped playing for a long time, forgot the password, so then you tried to reset your password and either can't remember the email address or email password? That's a sticky situation that one :/

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
While on accounts made more recently have the option to set security questions as another option to recover your account, the older accounts only have the email as security. Because of this we can't bypass the system- you have to have access to the email on your PWO account to recover it. There is no other way. So you will need to keep trying to recover your email password.