Recent content by Mangos

1. M

Addressed to old players

thats awesome I would love to see some kind of weekly events if you guys could get a little bit more of a playerbase, I think getting the playerbase goin would be cool then keeping them here at least once a week or even month would be awesome. I know im not really a part of it anymore but its...
  2. M

Addressed to old players

I logged in about a year ago and had the same experience, I don't think I said anything negative but I was for sure startled by how drastically the population had plummeted. We used to have 2 servers full capacity with wait times lmao, its crazy to think there's about 60 people left playing the...
  3. M

Mangos - Rasta14515

This is like the 3rd time i've come back. Played in 2009, 2012, and havn't played since then. I know everyone left, im just looking for a little side game to play while I wait for my league client to find ranked matches. I would love to be able to play on my original 2009 account. I was 13 back...
  4. M

NickNames

#Mangos - Rasta
  5. M

Hey :)

I just realized when i checked my playerdex that i gave almost all my shinies away because i thought i would never play again. FML
  6. M

Hey :)

IM BACK :) ;D
  7. M

The return of Slim

Slim being staff.... ends with me being banned xD.... Anyways... slim i hope we can put what has happened behind. Love you bro, glad to see your back. <3 Plus.. looking at it from the game point of view i know you have alot to offer. Hopefully constructive this time haha :)
  8. M

Dratini Encounter Rate...

I was being facetious... keep looking buddy kk <3
  9. M

Dratini Encounter Rate...

If u have better things to do.... then go do em. If not open up hulu/netflix and keep looking. Its what give draatini its value. If u want an easy to get dragon poke go look for shiny seadra
  10. M

Back On PWO after 1 year and a half!

whats up, don't remember u but my GT back then was rasta14515 and my forum was jgeneser
  11. M

Blue's Log Of Updates

Why not make packet spamming detection.. autoban the ip thats spamming it. Not that hard, and you can avoid the whole Channel Characters trouble
  12. M

Help with coding

Working on a server status updater... it pings the server to check and uhmm idk, its not working. Keeps sending back failure even when servers online. If someone could tell me whats wrong with the code I would appreciate it. Thanks
  13. M

Am I right in thinking that this poke is worth some money?

Re: Am I right in thinking that this poke is worth some mone dang... howd u find that, tell me ur secrets
  14. M

Shiny rat partayy

lol why you faint them?