Back On PWO after 1 year and a half!

G

Finally made it back. Don't know as of yet just how much has changed. Can still remember playing this at this game's beginning stages of '09. Recently had to get a different username. Starting over kinda sucks, but oh well. Hope some that were here in the past are still here today. If you are say hey :)

Rafster

Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah starting over does suck haha, welcome back to pwo :)
What was your other username? i played back on '09 i may remember you

G

Hey Rafster! I remember your name from the old forums. My old username was DogTagV2.

Rafster

Website
www.facebook.com
Ah someone remembers me ^-^ i remember seeing you ingame and on forums too, well welcome back bud hopefully we see each other in-game soon.

Mangos

whats up, don't remember u but my GT back then was rasta14515 and my forum was jgeneser

G

You know Mangos, I actually remember seeing your GT back then just never got the chance to talk. But now maybe we can! Hope to see you as well as Rafster in game! =D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I always feel disappointed when Trainers suffer the misfortune of having to start their journey over. But, I also feel a slight pleasure in that they get the lucky opportunity of being able to see for themselves how matters have progressed over time from the very first moment of the game. But then I've said this all before.

The game has evolved a lot since 2009, although recent progress has been slow due to various issues. But not to worry - there is still a lot more on the horizon. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the game today as much as, if not more than when you played in the past; and please enjoy the bounties of our world and its great community.

G

Jinji! Glad to see you're still here as well buuuuddy! Thank you for the welcoming back. Ya know I actually don't mind starting over so much now. I remember when I last left off, I had very high leveled pokes but the other map was still in the process of being built so I wasn't able to really advance much at that time. I will say it's kind of a bummer knowing I don't have my old team. Still wish you could buy scyther from the token store :( but other than that things are good. :D

G

Thanks Faabz! :D So far things are going well. Although I'm noticing that gym leader Brock is pretty down with spamming the rock throw attack. Also do any of you guys know if my ex fiance NessaMonster is still here?? If she is, just let her know that dogtag still dislikes her and to have a great day :)